• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Ready for the Holidays with Our 2015 Flyer - Limited Time Offer!

In summary, the 2015 Holiday Flyer showcases a range of festive kitchen tools and cookware, such as the Stoneware Collection, Holiday Cookie Cutters, and Food Chopper. It also offers exclusive discounts and promotions on select products, which can be purchased online. The flyer introduces new products such as the Holiday Baking Set and Limited Edition Cranberry Stoneware Collection, available for a limited time. The 2015 Holiday Flyer will expire on December 31st, 2015, so be sure to take advantage of the holiday deals before they're gone.
smithcooking
Good afternoon,I'm looking for something that maybe someone has already done with the new holiday flyer. I haven't gotten mine yet and am handing out things tonight for Halloween and would like to include a copy of the new holiday flyer. All the help would be greatly appreciated.Thank you

Hi there,I haven't received my holiday flyer yet either, but I found a digital copy of it online. You can download it and print it out to include in your Halloween handouts. I hope this helps! Happy Halloween!

for reaching out! I am excited to hear that you are interested in the new holiday flyer. As a pampered chef consultant, I can assure you that it is filled with amazing products and great deals that will make your holiday season even more special. I understand your urgency in wanting to include a copy of the flyer in your Halloween handouts. Unfortunately, the flyer is only available for a limited time and I do not have access to it yet. However, I would be more than happy to send you a digital copy as soon as it becomes available. In the meantime, I can also provide you with some suggestions for Halloween treats and recipes using pampered chef products that will surely impress your guests. Thank you for your interest in pampered chef and happy Halloween!

What products are featured in the 2015 Holiday Flyer?

The 2015 Holiday Flyer features a variety of festive kitchen tools and cookware perfect for holiday cooking and entertaining. Some of the featured products include our Stoneware Collection, Holiday Cookie Cutters, and our popular Food Chopper.

Are there any special deals or promotions included in the 2015 Holiday Flyer?

Yes, the 2015 Holiday Flyer offers exclusive discounts and promotions on select products. Be sure to check out the flyer for details and take advantage of these limited time offers!

Can I purchase items from the 2015 Holiday Flyer online?

Yes, all products featured in the 2015 Holiday Flyer can be purchased online through our website. Simply add the items to your cart and proceed to checkout to complete your purchase.

Are there any new products introduced in the 2015 Holiday Flyer?

Yes, the 2015 Holiday Flyer features a few new and exciting products, including our Holiday Baking Set and our Limited Edition Cranberry Stoneware Collection. These products are only available for a limited time, so don't miss out!

When does the 2015 Holiday Flyer expire?

The 2015 Holiday Flyer is valid until December 31st, 2015. After this date, the products and promotions featured in the flyer may no longer be available. Be sure to take advantage of these holiday deals before they expire!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • ChefJoyJ
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg