• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

No Labels Needed: Last Year's Business Card Calendar

In summary, the new calendar requires that every month be labeled. This is a hassle, and the calendar will not look as good as the last one if this is done.
Malinda Klein
Gold Member
I like last year's calendar where I could put ONE business card on a calender. This year's calendar, we have to put a label on every month. (and labels are pricey)

I really do NOT want to put a label on every page. I bought 100 calenders and plan on using them as host gifts, but don't want to have to put labels on every page.

Any ideas?

I guess you could carefully cut a window or just cut the corner off all months except the last and put your info on that one but that might be as much trouble as putting labels on.

Why not just put the label on the last page? Typically, when you hang a calendar, you can still flip thru to the end. If they need your info, they can flip to the end (not the back). Any other business calendar I have gotten has the info on the outside, not every page.
Personally, I will stamp my info on my favorite recipe, so when they rip it out to file it, my info is right there.

The personalized stamp from Merrill can save a lot of time & energy on printing labels, but it takes a while to dry on the catalogs. Might take some time on the calendars too.

BethCooks4U said:
I guess you could carefully cut a window or just cut the corner off all months except the last and put your info on that one but that might be as much trouble as putting labels on.

I thought of doing this, but the bottom of the calender has a whole in it to hang it and it will cut off the top of the picture for the next month. I thought about taping cardboard and my business card at the bottom, but think that will look a bit tacky.

Malinda Klein said:
I thought of doing this, but the bottom of the calender has a whole in it to hang it and it will cut off the top of the picture for the next month. I thought about taping cardboard and my business card at the bottom, but think that will look a bit tacky.

Oh, yeah. I didn't think to look at the other side of the blank area - you wouldn't have to cut as far as the hole so that wouldn't have been an issue.

I plan to put a sticker on each month. Maybe even with a couple of coupons for particular months. It'll be a bit of a bother but easier than waiting for ink to dry and dealing with the whole stamp issues.

if you want to use business cards, you can use the double-sided adhesive mounting squares that are found with scrapbooking stuff at craft stores, although a business card on each month is going to make one side of the calendar thicker and hang funny.

pchefjaneen said:
if you want to use business cards, you can use the double-sided adhesive mounting squares that are found with scrapbooking stuff at craft stores, although a business card on each month is going to make one side of the calendar thicker and hang funny.

You could always alternate which side you put it on.

I think I'll just do labels!

1. What is the "No Labels Needed: Last Year's Business Card Calendar"?

The "No Labels Needed: Last Year's Business Card Calendar" is a unique product from Pampered Chef that allows you to repurpose old business cards and turn them into a functional and customizable calendar for the upcoming year.

2. How does the calendar work?

The calendar comes with a magnetic strip and adhesive backing, allowing you to easily attach it to any magnetic surface. Simply stick your old business cards onto the designated spaces on the calendar to create a personalized and organized schedule for the year.

3. Can I use any type of business card?

Yes, you can use any type of standard-sized business card for the calendar. The adhesive backing is strong enough to hold most types of cardstock, including glossy and textured cards.

4. Is the calendar reusable?

Yes, the "No Labels Needed" calendar is designed to be reusable year after year. Once the year is over, simply remove the business cards and start fresh with the next year's calendar.

5. Can I customize the calendar with my own design?

Yes, you can personalize the calendar with your own design by using your own business cards. This allows you to create a unique and functional calendar that reflects your personal style and branding.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CAPCnewbie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • raebates
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • wadesgirl