• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating 100 Shows: Ideas for Your 100th Hostess

In summary, the hostess wants to do something special for her 100th show and has no ideas. The expert suggests putting her favorite item on sale for 10% off for anyone who orders, giving her a baked gift, or tagging the Measure Mix N Pour on her order for free.
ragschef
I have just done my 100th show and want to do something special for my 100th hostess. Any ideas? What have you done in the past for your hostesses?

Thanks for your help!

no ideas... but CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) way to stick with it and get those shows!!!

I wanted to say YOU ROCK!!

What about putting your favorite item (what ever it is) "on sale" at her show for 10% off for anyone who orders....or give her a nice baked gift at her show in honor of her being your 100th host...or a bottle of sprinkles since she is "sweet" enough to be your 100th host...not sure...I am not the creative type!!

I like the "on sale" item. I may do that! I still need something to do specifically for her. I'm thinking htat I can tack on the Measure Mix N pour to her order for free. I know she's really wanting one.

Congratulations!!! That's great that you're doing something special for your host- (Give her the start-up kit half price? LOL) What are you going to do for a reward for YOU? That's an accomplishment that you should give yourself some special treatment for!

Congratulations on your 100th show--here's to at least 100 more!

I agree you Rock! I think the Measure Mix N Pour would be great, especially if she is wanting it.

How about the Celebration plate for both of you??

gailz2 said:
How about the Celebration plate for both of you??

The celebration plate was discontinued on August 31st. :mad:

Ooops, forgot! Would have been a good idea, though! LOL.

Congrats! I think any little extra is fine. Even just announcing the milestone at the show is fun. It puts everyone in a fun party mood!

Maybe offer the guests a special too....anyone who spends $100 or more gets a Festive Holiday desserts cookbook or something fun. :)

1. What are some unique ideas for celebrating my 100th hostess?

Some ideas for celebrating your 100th hostess could include hosting a special VIP event with exclusive discounts and promotions, giving them a personalized gift or experience, or creating a commemorative photo album or video featuring highlights from their show.

2. How can I make my 100th show extra special for my hostess?

To make your 100th show extra special for your hostess, you could surprise them with a themed party, offer them a special gift or prize for reaching this milestone, or invite them to guest host and participate in the show in a more interactive way.

3. What have other hosts done in the past for their 100th hostess?

Other hosts have done a variety of things to celebrate their 100th hostess, such as organizing a group outing or trip, hosting a special giveaway or raffle for their hostess, or creating a personalized thank-you gift or basket filled with their favorite products.

4. Do you have any budget-friendly ideas for celebrating my 100th hostess?

Some budget-friendly ideas for celebrating your 100th hostess could include hosting a potluck-style party where everyone brings a dish to share, creating a DIY gift or card for your hostess, or offering them a discount on their next purchase as a thank-you for being a loyal host.

5. How can I show my appreciation for my 100th hostess in a meaningful way?

To show your appreciation for your 100th hostess in a meaningful way, you could write them a heartfelt thank-you note, create a personalized video or slideshow featuring their favorite memories from their shows, or offer them a special discount or promotion for being a dedicated host.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • amya
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Paige Dixon
  • heat123
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies