• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Can't Meet Pampered Chef Commitment - What Now?

In summary, the speaker had signed up for Pampered Chef with the intention of earning extra income, but found that their busy schedule did not allow for it. They asked what would happen if they didn't meet the $1250 commitment, and were told that nothing would happen. The speaker was informed that they would remain a consultant as long as they submitted $150 in a month at least once every 6 months. They were also encouraged to come back if they had to leave due to their schedule. In regards to rejoining, the speaker was directed to the Pampered Chef website where they could sign up again or ask for assistance from a team leader or director.
Cpfeifer
I signed up for pampered chef and did not realize how hectic my schedule would be with starting college and working a full time job. I was initially looking to earn some side cash, but I do not have the time. What happens if I don't meet the $1250 commitment?

Nothing. They won't send anyone to take everything back.:pJust so you know, you are considered an active consultant if you submit $150 in a month. If you do that at least once every 6 months, you'll remain a consultant. Obviously if you don't, then you wouldn't be a consultant anymore. You can always come back of course. :)Hope that helps. Sorry it didn't work out. I understand the whole schedule thing, especially if just starting out.

And, as long as you stay active ($150/mo) you are still building toward that $1250.

Often the $150 can be obtained just from people placing individual orders. So even though you're really busy you might find this easy to meet with very little effort.

esavvymom said:
Nothing. They won't send anyone to take everything back.:pJust so you know, you are considered an active consultant if you submit $150 in a month. If you do that at least once every 6 months, you'll remain a consultant. Obviously if you don't, then you wouldn't be a consultant anymore. You can always come back of course. :)Hope that helps. Sorry it didn't work out. I understand the whole schedule thing, especially if just starting out.
New to the board, this is the first post I came across, I was a consultant for PC, 7 years ago or so, how to I "re-join"? I've moved out of state and haven't kept my contacts. Any help would be appreciated.

RiverSong said:
New to the board, this is the first post I came across, I was a consultant for PC, 7 years ago or so, how to I "re-join"? I've moved out of state and haven't kept my contacts. Any help would be appreciated.
If you aren't specifically signing up any particular consultant or person, then you can go directly to PamperedChef.com. Right in the middle of the page are three links- one to Shop, Host, and then the third is to JOIN Our Team. Click on that and go from there. Either review the info (some links on the left menu), or just start the sign-up process :) They will link you to a team leader or director in your area.And of course, you can ask us questions here. I would suggest though, start a new thread in the appropriate forum that applies to your question, or just in the "Chef's Lounge", if you aren't sure where.Good luck and welcome back!

esavvymom said:
If you aren't specifically signing up any particular consultant or person, then you can go directly to PamperedChef.com. Right in the middle of the page are three links- one to Shop, Host, and then the third is to JOIN Our Team. Click on that and go from there. Either review the info (some links on the left menu), or just start the sign-up process :) They will link you to a team leader or director in your area.And of course, you can ask us questions here. I would suggest though, start a new thread in the appropriate forum that applies to your question, or just in the "Chef's Lounge", if you aren't sure where.Good luck and welcome back!
Thank you!!

1. What is the "Pampered Chef Commitment" and why is it important?

The Pampered Chef Commitment is a promise made by consultants to meet certain sales or recruitment goals set by the company. It is important because it helps the company track and measure the success of their consultants, as well as provide incentives for them to grow their business.

2. What happens if I am unable to meet my Pampered Chef Commitment?

If you are unable to meet your Pampered Chef Commitment, you will not receive the associated incentives or rewards for that period. However, you can still continue to work as a consultant and strive to meet your commitment in the future.

3. Can I make up for not meeting my Pampered Chef Commitment in a previous period?

No, the Pampered Chef Commitment is based on a specific period of time and cannot be made up in a later period. It is important to consistently meet your commitment each period to receive the associated rewards.

4. What should I do if I consistently struggle to meet my Pampered Chef Commitment?

If you find that you are consistently struggling to meet your commitment, it may be helpful to speak with your team leader or mentor for guidance and support. They can offer tips and strategies to help you improve your sales or recruitment techniques.

5. Will not meeting my Pampered Chef Commitment affect my status as a consultant?

No, not meeting your commitment will not affect your status as a consultant. However, if you consistently fail to meet your commitment, it may impact your reputation and credibility within the company. It is important to communicate with your team leader and work towards meeting your commitment each period.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Christine Hughes
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
tkgraywolf
  • dldunphy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Cook1