• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the Best Use of $100 Pampered Chef Dollars?

In summary, the speaker thinks that she should use her Pampered Chef Dollars to reduce her out-of-pocket expenses, buy something she wouldn't normally be able to afford, or spend it on gifts for her hosts and customers.
NooraK
Gold Member
Since my recruit sold $1250 in her first 30 days, and signed within 30 days of me going to conference, I got $100 Pampered Chef Dollars. At first, I planned to just use it for the regular supplies that I would normally have paid for anyway, and minimize my expenses out-of-pocket. Now, I'm thinking I could use it for things that I've wanted to get, but haven't before because I couldn't justify the expense.

What do you think? Would you use it to reduce your out-of-pocket expense (thus getting more cash to keep for yourself), or use it to pay for things that you normally wouldn't get?

Also, out of the items on the supply order form (beyond the basics such as catalogs and invitations), what's the best investment you've made to your business?

TIA!

If you already have the regular stuff in your budget, then I'd say get something you wouldn't normally be able to afford. OR, keep it until Kit Enhancement month & it will go further! ;)The best investment I've ever made off the supply order was the High Impact Host Coaching CD.

KE isn't until April :yuck: I can't wait that long!

I think you should go ahead and reward yourself! Go after some of the things on your wish list that you'll use at home over the holidays!

I would definitely use it to splurge on some things on my wishlist!

Do you buy the Cranberry Shopping Bags? I give one to each of my Hosts with their products in them they order plus one to anyone ordering over $90! :)

I say reward yourself and your kitchen! Buy whatever it is that you've been wanting that you haven't! You deserve it!

I say it depends. Are you putting off getting things you need because you don't want to spend the money? Then use the PC$s for regular supplies.You could always split the difference--buy one or two things you want then spend the rest on supplies.

Well, I went through the Supply Order form and checked off everything I needed and wanted. I'm already over my $100, so I guess I'll still have to prioritize :D Thanks so much for all of your ideas! (Now I have to decide what to do with my $50 gift card once I get it...)

pcchefjane said:
Do you buy the Cranberry Shopping Bags? I give one to each of my Hosts with their products in them they order plus one to anyone ordering over $90! :)

How do you give one to your host with their items in it? Are you having the stuff delievered to your house? Just curious, I thought it was a great idea, then thought, wait, I'm not there when they get their stuff.

pcchefjane said:

I usually give a SB or Shopping Bag to my host at the time of her party, if I feel that she put anything into it, but as far as giving the guests a bag for anything over $90 I just think that's throwing away money. PC already rewards them for spending over $60 and I just think that we don't have to take money out of our pockets to reward them more. That's what is so great about PC is they already give so much to our customers and hosts and they get a great product on top of it... just my thoughts, every little bit adds up and takes money out of our pay check.

I usually give a SB as well, my last show was the first time I had given a shopping bag and that was b/c she had already purchased a SB from a previous show of mine. But I agree, I don't like to give away more money than I'm making! Especially since I am technically just starting out!

Do you buy the Cranberry Shopping Bags? I give one to each of my Hosts with their products in them they order plus one to anyone ordering over $90!

just my thoughts, every little bit adds up and takes money out of our pay check.

BUT, that's what I LOVE about PC, it's MY Business, my way.

I know myself if I go to another co. show and I get something a little extra or free for ordering more from a consultant, I'm going to remember them and probably will use them again.

I also do more for my hostesses and guests for Door Prizes etc., but there again, it's MY BUSINESS and I love to give (and to get) gifts, so it works for me.

I have had customers go to others shows and say, WOW you treat us good! You are very generous with not only your prizes, time, but you give more uses and ideas and you can actually tell you use your products.

Well I'm going to go do happy dance, just while typing this, I got notified of on-line activity, not huge sales, but it's from sending out first ever newslettter.

Have a happy day and Noora, Congrats on the $100 PC $, I hope you can get things that will help your business go even more awesome.

I used my PC Dollars to purchase the rolling case for $90. It was well worth it and has saved me so much hassle when transporting products to shows. I would never have been able to get it if I had not used PC Dollars.

What can I use my $100 Pampered Chef Dollars for?

Your $100 Pampered Chef Dollars can be used towards any products on the Pampered Chef website or at a Pampered Chef party. They can also be used towards the cost of hosting a party or towards the purchase of a starter kit if you are interested in becoming a consultant.

How do I redeem my $100 Pampered Chef Dollars?

To redeem your $100 Pampered Chef Dollars, simply enter the unique code at checkout when making a purchase on the Pampered Chef website or provide it to your consultant when placing an order at a party. The discount will then be applied to your total purchase.

Do my $100 Pampered Chef Dollars expire?

No, your $100 Pampered Chef Dollars do not expire. You can use them at any time towards a purchase or to host a party. However, if you use them towards a starter kit, they must be used within 30 days of receiving them.

Can I combine my $100 Pampered Chef Dollars with other discounts or promotions?

Unfortunately, you cannot combine your $100 Pampered Chef Dollars with any other discounts or promotions. They must be used towards the full price of a product or service.

Can I transfer my $100 Pampered Chef Dollars to someone else?

No, your $100 Pampered Chef Dollars are non-transferable and can only be used by the person who received them. They also cannot be exchanged for cash.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Luthergrad
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Marie Amato
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies