• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stir-Fry Pan Reviews: Have You Tried It?

In summary, the Pampered Chef Stir-Fry Pan is a versatile and durable cooking tool that is suitable for various cooking methods such as stir-frying, sautéing, and pan-frying. It features a unique sloped shape and high sides for easy tossing and a nonstick coating for easy cleaning. The pan is made of stainless steel and has a long handle for a comfortable grip. It is also compatible with all stovetop surfaces, including induction, and can be used in the oven. Customers have praised its durability and versatility, and it is recommended to hand wash with warm, soapy water and avoid using metal utensils for proper care.
RossDeb2
Gold Member
For those of you who have this pan, are you happy with it? What do you cook in it? Is it a useful size to have? I'm thinking about using panorama points to get it or the exec stir fry pan and your input will help me decide. Thanks!:)

10" saute panI was hoping to earn the 12 qt exec pot with pan pts but didn't make it so I will be ordering the 10" ss too! I have the 8" and love it, I also have the large exec pan so thought the 10" was a good in between. I would sear my roasts in it, make deep dish pizza pie (in the oven).
Lorna

I have both pans mentioned and love them both, but I use the 10" SS a lot more. Lately, I've been using it about once a day.

What is the Pampered Chef Stir-Fry Pan?

The Pampered Chef Stir-Fry Pan is a versatile cooking tool designed for stir-frying, sautéing, and pan-frying. It features a unique sloped shape and high sides, making it perfect for tossing and stir-frying ingredients without spilling.

What are the main features of the Stir-Fry Pan?

The Stir-Fry Pan is made of durable stainless steel with a nonstick coating for easy cleaning. It also has a long handle for a comfortable grip and a flat bottom that allows for even heat distribution on all stovetop surfaces.

Is the Stir-Fry Pan suitable for all types of cooking?

Yes, the Stir-Fry Pan is versatile enough to be used for a variety of cooking methods, including stir-frying, sautéing, and pan-frying. It can also be used in the oven and is compatible with all stovetop surfaces, including induction.

What are customers saying about the Stir-Fry Pan?

Customers love the Stir-Fry Pan for its durability, nonstick surface, and versatility in the kitchen. Many have praised its ability to evenly cook food and its easy clean-up process. Overall, it has received positive reviews and high ratings from satisfied customers.

How do I care for my Stir-Fry Pan?

To ensure the longevity of your Stir-Fry Pan, it is recommended to hand wash it with warm, soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge. Avoid using metal utensils, as they can scratch the nonstick surface. It is also safe to use in the dishwasher for convenience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef_Jeannie
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
PCSarahjm
  • its_me_susan
  • Products and Tips
Replies