• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why do our eggs stick to our executive pan?

In summary, my husband and I love our executive cookware, but everytime he cooks eggs (sunny side up), they stick. He gets sooo frustrated! He keeps trying to go back to our old pans (they are gross and peeling, but NEVER stick). I had to finally throw them away so he'll stop using them. I have personally never had anything stick to them, but he swears they are bad for eggs.
ChefJWarren
Gold Member
My husband and I love our executive cookware, but everytime he cooks eggs (sunny side up), they stick. He gets sooo frustrated! He keeps trying to go back to our old pans (they are gross and peeling, but NEVER stick). I had to finally throw them away so he'll stop using them. I have personally never had anything stick to them, but he swears they are bad for eggs. What's up?? Are we doing something wrong?

Even though I have heard many say that you don't have to use butter or oil in our nonstick pans, for eggs....I ALWAYS add a pat of butter or margarine, heat up the pan till the butter melts and bubbles, and then add in my eggs. First, I like the flavor it adds, plus for something as delicate as sunny side up eggs, you need it.

How high of a heat is he using? For sunny side up, medium is as high as you would want to go I think.

I haven't had any problems either. I even tried it without any oil and it was fine. I usually just brush the pan with oil first.

I little spritz with the mister would be good

I use cooking spray and never had trouble getting eggs out. :chef:

I never use oil on my eggs but I have found if I dont let the pan get warm enough then the eggs will stick.

I use the spritzer, but I agree that the temp that you set it on makes a difference. Make sure he's not putting it too high.

Yup gotta agree - pan should be heated on Med heat for about 5 minutes before putting eggs in - no oil or butter ever needed - slide right out -

I never use butter or oil in my exec pans when making eggs. Sounds like either he doesn't let the pan heat up first or he heats it too high. Mine stick when I heat too high.

1. What is the size of the "10" Executive Pan and Eggs"?

The "10" Executive Pan and Eggs" has a diameter of 10 inches, making it the perfect size for cooking eggs and other breakfast items.

2. Is the "10" Executive Pan and Eggs" non-stick?

Yes, the "10" Executive Pan and Eggs" has a non-stick coating that ensures easy release of food and easy clean-up.

3. Can the "10" Executive Pan and Eggs" be used in the oven?

Yes, the "10" Executive Pan and Eggs" is oven-safe up to 450°F, making it versatile for both stovetop and oven cooking.

4. How many eggs can the "10" Executive Pan and Eggs" hold?

The "10" Executive Pan and Eggs" can hold up to 4-6 eggs depending on their size, making it perfect for family breakfasts or brunch gatherings.

5. Does the "10" Executive Pan and Eggs" come with a lid?

Yes, the "10" Executive Pan and Eggs" comes with a glass lid, allowing you to monitor your cooking and keep your food warm until ready to serve.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jwpamp
  • tabnat80
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefKrisB
  • cincychef
  • Products and Tips
Replies