• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

1 Show Away From Level 3 Sell-A-Thon but

In summary, a "Level 3 Sell-A-Thon" is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef where consultants can earn extra rewards and bonuses by reaching certain sales goals within a set time period. Currently, you are one show away from reaching Level 3 in the Sell-A-Thon, which means you have met all the sales requirements for Level 1 and 2 and only need one more show to reach the final sales goal. By reaching Level 3, you will earn additional rewards and bonuses on top of your regular commission, such as free products, discounts, and other perks. The Sell-A-Thon promotion runs for a specific time period and you will need to make the final sale before the end of the promotion to reach Level
reba515
my next show isn't until the 5th !! CRAP ! :angel:
It is my holiday open house so I could close that night, lets cross your fingers for me!! (last years open house was over $1000)
i need $640 to get to $3000 this month.

and if it is that high again how am i going to pick all that free stuff in just a few hours!!:eek: :eek:

Good luck! Just a reminder - make sure and date your show in November or it won't count for the sell-a-thon - I'm assuming you're doing the November specials.

Hope it goes well. Make your list ahead of time. You must already know what you really want.:) Don't clean up until you've sent the order.

1. What is a "Level 3 Sell-A-Thon"?

A Level 3 Sell-A-Thon is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef where consultants can earn extra rewards and bonuses by reaching certain sales goals within a set time period.

2. How close am I to reaching Level 3 in the Sell-A-Thon?

You are currently one show away from reaching Level 3 in the Sell-A-Thon. This means that you have met all the sales requirements for Level 1 and 2, and only need one more show to reach the final sales goal for Level 3.

3. What are the benefits of reaching Level 3 in the Sell-A-Thon?

By reaching Level 3 in the Sell-A-Thon, you will earn additional rewards and bonuses on top of your regular commission. These rewards can include free products, discounts, and other perks.

4. How long do I have to make the final sale for Level 3 in the Sell-A-Thon?

The Sell-A-Thon promotion runs for a specific time period, usually a few weeks. You will need to make the final sale before the end of the promotion in order to reach Level 3 and earn the extra rewards.

5. What can I do to ensure I reach Level 3 in the Sell-A-Thon?

To reach Level 3 in the Sell-A-Thon, it is important to continue booking and hosting shows, reaching out to potential customers, and promoting the products and promotions offered by Pampered Chef. You can also encourage your customers to host their own shows to help you reach your sales goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lacychef
  • Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hathery
  • PoseyMom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies