• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

St. Patricks Day Show Ideas

In summary, for a St. Patrick's Day themed cooking show, you could make traditional Irish dishes such as corned beef and cabbage, shepherd's pie, Irish soda bread, and colcannon. For festive green-colored recipes, you could make a spinach and artichoke dip, a green salad with avocado and cucumber, or a green smoothie bowl. To incorporate St. Patrick's Day themed kitchen tools, you could use shamrock-shaped cookie cutters, green silicone spatulas, or clover-shaped baking dishes. For traditional Irish drinks, you could make Irish coffee, a minty green shamrock shake, or showcase different types of Irish whiskey and beer. And for a kid-friendly twist, you could make green pancakes or w
DebPC
Staff member
Be sure and check out all the great ideas previously posted 4/28 on page 2 of this thread.
Anyone have other great ideas to add?

St. Patty's Day recipeHere's a delicious recipe I bring to shows near St Patty's Day!!

Attachments

• Creamy Mint Brownie Wedges.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 793
Yes, I have a few ideas to add! Here are some suggestions:1. Host a virtual game night with friends or family. There are plenty of online games and apps that allow you to play together remotely.2. Try out a new recipe or cook a meal from a different culture. It's a fun way to mix things up and expand your culinary skills.3. Take an online course or learn a new skill. Many websites offer free or discounted courses on a variety of topics.4. Have a movie marathon with a theme. For example, watch all the films in a certain genre or by a specific director.5. Create a vision board for your future goals and aspirations. It's a great way to stay motivated and focused.6. Write letters or send care packages to friends or family members who live far away. It's a thoughtful gesture that can brighten someone's day.7. Have a self-care day where you pamper yourself and focus on relaxation and rejuvenation.8. Get creative with your workouts by trying new exercises or routines. There are many fitness videos available online for free.9. Plan a virtual trip by researching and learning about a new place you would like to visit in the future.10. Have a virtual book club with friends or join an online book club. It's a great way to stay connected and discuss interesting books.

1. What are some traditional Irish dishes I can make for a St. Patrick's Day themed cooking show?

Some popular options for traditional Irish dishes include corned beef and cabbage, shepherd's pie, Irish soda bread, and colcannon (mashed potatoes with cabbage or kale).

2. Can you suggest any festive green-colored recipes for a St. Patrick's Day show?

Absolutely! You could make a green spinach and artichoke dip, a vibrant green salad with avocado and cucumber, or even a green smoothie bowl.

3. Are there any St. Patrick's Day themed kitchen tools or accessories I can use for my show?

Yes, there are many options! You could use a shamrock-shaped cookie cutter, a green silicone spatula, or a clover-shaped baking dish. You could also add green food coloring to your dishes for a festive touch.

4. How can I incorporate traditional Irish drinks into my St. Patrick's Day show?

You could make a classic Irish coffee, or a refreshing minty green shamrock shake. You could also showcase different types of Irish whiskey or beer and offer tips on how to pair them with your dishes.

5. Are there any kid-friendly recipes I can make for a St. Patrick's Day show?

Absolutely! You could make green pancakes or waffles, rainbow fruit skewers, or a leprechaun trail mix with cereal, pretzels, and colorful candies. You could also involve the kids in making shamrock-shaped cookies or decorating cupcakes with green frosting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • chesse
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • sfdavis918
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies