• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

inSearch of Tasty Weight Watchers Recipes

The Kitchen Spritzer is a great option for a Weight Watchers recipe because it uses your own oil, which is cheaper than buying Pam all the time and it doesn't contain any chemicals.
amya
I scheduled a show last night for the end of March and the host and her daughter are both on Weight Watchers. Of course, they asked me if I could do a WW recipe. Does anyone have any suggestions? I am looking for something with low points for the host and her daughter, but I also want it to taste good for the rest of the guests (and myself :D ).

Here's the Weight Watcher points for ALL our cookbooks! I got it from this board!

Attachments

• Weight Watchers Points by Cookbook.doc
    49 KB · Views: 672
Lately I've been making the Italian Chicken Pasta Toss at shows and it just so happens to be a low fat recipe. EVERYONE loves this recipe and it also demos the cookware, which is really the main reason I chose this one. I do the Quick Garlic Bites with it, so that's not really point-friendly, but it's really good. Maybe just look through that point list and find some with low point values. For a dessert the Berries and Cream Wonton Cups are good!! :)

RecipeBecky,

Could you tell me the recipe for the Italian Pasta. That sounds wonderful!

Sure!

Italian Chicken Pasta Toss

6 oz. uncooked bow tie pasta (approx. 3 cups)
2 plum tomatoes, seeded and diced
1 small onion, chopped
1 medium zucchini, sliced
1 small yellow or red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
1/2 pound UNCOOKED boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch strips
2 teaspoons olive oil
2 large garlic cloves, pressed
1/2 cup frozen peas
1 teaspoon Pantry Italian Seasoning Mix
1 teaspoon salt
1 oz (1/4 cup) grated fresh parmesan cheese

1. Cook pasta according to package directions in Professional (4-qt.) Casserole; drain and keep warm.

2. Meanwhile, dice tomatoes using Chef's Knife and chop onion with Food Chopper. Slice zucchini with Crinkle Cutter. Cut bell pepper into think strips and chicken crosswise into 1-inch strips using Utility Knife.

3. Heat oil in Stir-Fry Skillet over medium-high heat unti hot. Press garlic into skillet using Garlic Press. Add chicken. Stir-fry 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink turing with Bamboo Spatulas. Reduce heat to medium. Add onion, zucchini, bell pepper, peas, seasoning mix and salt; stir-fry 2 minutes. Add tomatoes, heat 1-2 minutes,. stirring gently until heated through. Remove from heat.

4. Stir in warm pasta. Grate Parmesan cheese with Deluxe Cheese Grater, sprinkle over pasta. Serve immediately.

Yield: 6 servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 190, Total Fat 3 g, Saturated Fat 0 g, Cholesterol 20 mg, Carbohydrate 27 g, Protein 14 g, Sodium 430 mg, Fiber 3 g.

Could you post the recipe for the Berries and Cream Wonton Cups?
Thank you.

amya said:
Could you post the recipe for the Berries and Cream Wonton Cups?
Thank you.

I made those for the first time yesterday and they are soooo good. They are 2 points for 2.

24 square wonton wrappers
1 tablespoon butter or margarine melted
2 tablespoons granulated sugar
1 container (8 oz) low-fat strawberry yogurt
1 1/2 cups thawed, frozen whipped topping divided
1 cup raspberries
1/2 cup blueberries
2 tsp powdered sugar

Prehead oven to 350 degrees. Using Pastry Brush, brush one side of each wonton wrapper with melted butter. Sprinkle wontons evenly with sugar using Flour/Sugar Shaker. Press each wonton, sugared side up, into cups of Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan. Bake 6-8 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Remove wontons from pan to stackable cooling rack; cool completely.

Place yogurt in Small Batter Bowl; fold in 1 cup of the whipped topping. Attach closed star tip to Easy Accent Decorator; fill with remaining whipped topping.

Using Small Scoop, scoop yogurt mixture into each wonton. Top each wonton with one raspberry and two blueberries. Garnish with whipped topping; sprinkle with powdered sugar. Serve immediately.

Yield: 24 wontons.

Low PointsI haven't made this one yet, but they are only 1 point a piece!

Attachments

• Petite Chocolate Cherry Cheesecakes.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 399
jenniferlynne said:
I haven't made this one yet, but they are only 1 point a piece!

I made them just last week to try them out. Everyone that I had sample them, loved them! I'm not sure how much it will change the points but I also did some with out the cherries. Instead I put 3 reg. chocolate chips on the top and they were the ones I liked best.

Thank you so much Jennifer. Any other Weight Watchers recipes anyone may have would be greatly appreciated. I would like to offer the host a selection of recipes to choose from and then have copies of the recipes in folders I give each guest. I'm trying to stick with the Weight Watchers theme.

Does anyone have a list of our products that would be good for someone on Weight Watchers?

Weight Watchers product ideasYou could definitely suggest the Kitchen Spritzer, because using your own oil is cheaper than buying Pam all the time - and no chemical propellants. The COOKWARE! is a great suggestion, too, because the non-stick surface doesn't require a lot of fat to get things cooking. Also, the scoops - the large scoop is about 2 tbsp, which is a good serving size for things like mashed potatoes. The mini-muffin pan would be good for desserts - (almost) anything you could make in those would be an appropriate serving size. Or muffins, for that matter - if you have just one muffin from that pan it's probably not terrible on points.

Overall, you can focus on things that offer help with portions, plus the non-stickness of the cookware helps reduce the fat used in cooking.

Hope this helps! :eek:

1. Can I find low-point Weight Watchers recipes on "inSearch of Tasty Weight Watchers Recipes"?

Yes, "inSearch of Tasty Weight Watchers Recipes" is dedicated to providing delicious and healthy recipes that are also low in Weight Watchers points. You can easily filter the recipes by points value to find ones that fit your specific needs.

2. Are the ingredients for these recipes easy to find?

Most of the ingredients used in the recipes on "inSearch of Tasty Weight Watchers Recipes" can be found in your local grocery store. However, some recipes may call for specialty items that can be purchased online or in specialty stores.

3. Are the recipes on "inSearch of Tasty Weight Watchers Recipes" family-friendly?

Yes, we understand the importance of family meals and strive to provide recipes that are not only healthy and delicious but also suitable for the whole family. You can find a variety of recipes that are kid-friendly and loved by adults as well.

4. Can I save my favorite recipes on "inSearch of Tasty Weight Watchers Recipes"?

Yes, you can create an account and save your favorite recipes on "inSearch of Tasty Weight Watchers Recipes" to easily access them later. You can also create custom meal plans and grocery lists based on your saved recipes.

5. Are the recipes on "inSearch of Tasty Weight Watchers Recipes" customizable for dietary restrictions?

Many of the recipes on "inSearch of Tasty Weight Watchers Recipes" can be adapted to fit dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, vegetarian, and dairy-free. You can also filter the recipes by specific dietary needs to find ones that fit your requirements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Suzy Englert
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • urbnk8
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • apriljc