• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Just Had My Best Show Ever - Come See How!

simple when I come to a show, and to pack as light as I can - and still show stoneware or cookware. Just as I was about to call it quits, I had had 3 months in a row of cancelled shows poor turnouts no bookings. I went to do what I had thought was going to be my final show, as I had no further leads. The show turned out to be $1100.00 !! I got three bookings! I couldnt believe it !! I still cant acually !! LOL ! So Iam still in !! Ya just never know i guess !! Hang in there !!Careful on bringing lots of stuff.
amybee
Hello everyone,

I am so excited that I had to share with everyone. I just had my second and final show for this month. There were about 15 people there. The guest sales so far are over $1200.00 and I was able to get 3 booked shows. 2 for February and one for March.
I am in SS3, so now I will get the SS3 bonus for this month.... All it takes is 1 good show.... For everyone who is feeling down about cancelled show or poor turnouts, ladies don't give up. You next show could be it.... :)

That's great Amy. You made a good point, you never know when your show could be the big one! Congradulations and keep up the good work! :D

Thanks Amanda,

It is so true, you cannot give up.. Just keep pushing and you time will come.

Congratulations Amy!! WAY TO GO!!

Me Too!!!!!This is my 4th month, and today I had my best show ever. Show will close at about $1300, 4 bookings, and I meet with a potential recruit on Tuesday!!!!!

That's great you guys!! Wonderful. That's a great start to the year. Keep it up! :)

Congratulations! Great job! I am in SS month 1 and have already earned the SS1 bonus, too. What helped your sales?

When I do a show, I push the stoneware. I bring my bar pan, medium bar pan, and round stones to all my shows. I show them the size difference and really go into detail the benefits of the stoneware. I try to demonstrate alot of the kitchen tools also. This way everyone can see how to operate them before they purchase them. I myself like to see what I am buying before I buy it. So I enter show with the same mentality. I bring as much stuff to a show that I can carry. It seems to help me a great deal. I hope it can work for you. :)

Just as i wasabout to call it quits , i had had 3 months in a row of cancelled shows poor turn outs no bookings. I went to do what i had thought was going to be my fianl show, as i had no further leads. The show turned out to be $1100.00 !! I got three bookings ! I couldnt believe it !! I still cant acually !! LOL ! So iam still in !! Ya just never know i guess !! Hang in there !!

Careful on bringing lots of stuffFrom my perspective, yes on stoneware, or cookware for any given show, in addition to the recipe. But bringing lots of tools to show - is a two-edged sword. While it might up your sales at that event, I believe it hurts you long term, because you are making the "job" look hard. Who wants to carry all that stuff?

I work hard to make it look simple when I come to a show, and to pack as light as I can - and still show stoneware or cookware.

Never underestimate the power of hot chocolate cake (from the microwave in 10 minutes) to help sell stoneware ;) . Recipes attached. Good Luck.

Be duplicate-able! Make it look easy!! (my suggestion...)

Attachments

• Microwave Cakes.doc
    34.5 KB · Views: 468
  • MICROWAVECAKERECIPES[2].doc
    39.5 KB · Views: 450
Way to go Danielle. See just when you are ready to throw in the towel, you get a great show. Good for you, now you can build from the 3 bookings.... Keep up the good work!!! :p

I usually only bring two crates. Whatever I can fit I take. Because its true, you want the guests to get the impression, its easy to do. Thanks for the microwave cakes recipes. Have you made any? And how do they come out?

I agree with keeping it simple. I don't want to scare anyone away making them think they have to lug the whole kitchen with them. You can also use bringing less as an incentive to have another show, as different recipes utilize different tools.

When I was doing PC before in the beginning I would do my dishes after the show at the host's house, I quit doing that b/c it could easily turn people away. "You mean you have to do more dishes?" :eek: Yikes! I like the newer way that I have seen now, where you use a storage tub, dump it in there and they don't see the mess. :)

Kris

scottcooks said:
From my perspective, yes on stoneware, or cookware for any given show, in addition to the recipe. But bringing lots of tools to show - is a two-edged sword. While it might up your sales at that event, I believe it hurts you long term, because you are making the "job" look hard. Who wants to carry all that stuff?

I work hard to make it look simple when I come to a show, and to pack as light as I can - and still show stoneware or cookware.

Never underestimate the power of hot chocolate cake (from the microwave in 10 minutes) to help sell stoneware ;) . Recipes attached. Good Luck.

Be duplicate-able! Make it look easy!! (my suggestion...)

Would you mind telling me what you actually pack to bring to shows? Do you happen to have a packing list or anything? I was just trying to work on downsizing to make my shows look easier - - - but am in the mentality myself that I wouldn't want to buy anything over $20 that I can't see/touch... hard to know what to bring and what to leave home. Would anyone be willing to post their "take to show" lists?

The Show to Go trio has really helped me! I put in what I will use for the recipe(s), the current and next month guest and host specials, any recruiting incentive that PC or myself is offering and anything I am trying to sell otherwise. Like this month I took the BBQ set for Father's Day and of course, the cookware for pan-o-rama. I also like to have one piece of stoneware that is new and one that is really well seasoned. If I am using stoneware for the demo, I'll just make sure to have the new piece to show. If I'm not using stoneware, I'll sneak my small bar pan out of the toaster oven...I'm not "allowed" to take that one because DH usually is heating up leftovers in the toaster oven and the metal pan that came with it is UGGG! I also have catalogs, orderforms and pens in the measure, mix and pour. I like to have a few host packets and recruiting packets, too. I know this is a bit vague, but I do different recipes at almost each show. I get bored too easily :D

It makes me feel better to read something like that. I'm in SS1 and have already had my first two parties reschedule on me. I've got my first show this Friday (my sister volunteered to host one for me) I was starting to get discouraged until my Director gave me the link to here....I love reading things like this. Keep up the great work!!

What exactly is "I Just Had My Best Show Ever - Come See How!"?

"I Just Had My Best Show Ever - Come See How!" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef consultants to showcase the products and cooking techniques that make Pampered Chef unique. It's a chance for guests to see the products in action and learn how to use them to create delicious meals.

How do I attend an "I Just Had My Best Show Ever - Come See How!" event?

To attend an "I Just Had My Best Show Ever - Come See How!" event, you can either host your own show by inviting friends and family to your home, or you can attend a show hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant. You can find a consultant near you by visiting our website or contacting our customer service team.

What can I expect at an "I Just Had My Best Show Ever - Come See How!" event?

At an "I Just Had My Best Show Ever - Come See How!" event, you can expect to see live cooking demonstrations using Pampered Chef products, learn tips and tricks for meal preparation and organization, and have the opportunity to try out the products yourself. It's a fun and interactive experience that will leave you inspired to cook and entertain with Pampered Chef.

Is there a cost to attend an "I Just Had My Best Show Ever - Come See How!" event?

No, there is no cost to attend an "I Just Had My Best Show Ever - Come See How!" event. It's a free event designed to introduce you to Pampered Chef products and cooking techniques. However, if you decide to purchase any products at the event, there may be a cost associated with that.

Can I bring a friend to an "I Just Had My Best Show Ever - Come See How!" event?

Absolutely! We encourage you to bring friends and family to share in the fun and learning at an "I Just Had My Best Show Ever - Come See How!" event. However, please make sure to let the consultant know how many guests you will be bringing so they can plan accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• EmilyStraw
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sailorsarah
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • alibene80
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies