• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

St. Patrick's Day Theme Ideas for a Fun and Festive Kitchen Show

In summary, St. Patty's Day shows can be fun and special with some great ideas shared by consultants from all over the country. You can make a "GREEN" recipe, have a lucky date where you get a small prize, or make fast and fancy fudge.
DebPC
Staff member
Here's a bunch of ideas for St. Patty's Day Shows that I have collected from consultants all over the country. What a fun way to make your March shows special!

Gail

St. Patrick's Day Theme Ideas shared by various consultants from around the country

1. Make a "GREEN" recipe. See some great recipe ideas below.

2. Have a Pot of Gold Drawing. For every $25 they spend, they can choose a piece of "gold" (a coupon) from the pot. If they spend $75 or more, they get a slip to fill out to win the pot itself. My Pot of Gold is the Small Professional Sauté pan, filled with homemade coupons wrapped in gold paper. My coupons are simple (NOTE from Gail: These are not company-sponsored incentives, they will need to be paid by you):

* 10% off your next order.
* Book a show today and I'll bring the food to your show
* Book a show in April and receive ____on the day of your show.
* $10 off any pan or cookware set
* $5 off any Stone
* Buy the Ultimate Slice & Grate and get the Bar Board FREE.

3. Cut out shamrocks (4-leaf clovers cut from green paper) with my open dates written on each one. These will hang from the table from gold ribbons. If they book one of these "lucky" dates, then I will give them the Small Oval Baker (or ???) on the day of their show.

4. Make Fast And Fancy Fudge with white chocolate chips and vanilla frosting tinted green with food coloring. Add a bit of mint extract for flavor if desired!

BASIC FAST AND FANCY FUDGE DEMO:
Ingredients: 1 (12-oz.) bag milk chocolate chips (not semi-sweet), 1 can (16
oz.) any kind chocolate frosting. Heat frosting in a piece of our cookware
over medium heat, stirring until smooth. Add in chocolate chips; remove from heat, and stir until they are all melted and incorporated in. Pour into well-seasoned or lightly greased Deep Dish Baker or Square Baker. Optional: you can add nuts to show the Food Chopper and/or Cheese Grater. Cool and serve. For easy clean-up, line your stone with a piece of parchment paper before pouring in the fudge. (Gail's tip: Make it pretty and show off our Easy Accent Decorator! Allow the fudge to cool almost all the way and then pipe out of the EAD into little mini paper cups that you get at the party store (or wherever they sell Wilton products). Don't include nuts if you're doing it this way -- although they can be sprinkled on top if you'd like!)

GREEN RECIPES:

Shamrock Dessert Pizza: Bake a sugar cookie dough crust shaped like a shamrock on the Large Round Stone. Combine and top with 8 oz. softened cream cheese and 1/3-cup sugar. Whisk together 1 box instant pudding (use pistachio or white chocolate with added green food coloring) and 1 pint half-and-half. Let sit 5 minutes to thicken then put on top of cream cheese mixture. Top with shaved white chocolate and green sprinkles.

A green fruit tray: Using Kiwi fruit (Egg Slicer Plus), Granny Smith Apples (AP/C/S), pears (Wedger), highlighting the fantastic new Chillzanne Platter. Serve a prepared fruit dip adding your own lime zest.

Prepare a green salad, i.e., Asian Citrus Salad. You can substitute kiwi for
the mandarin oranges! Make any one of the dressing recipes in the Measure, Mix & Pour.

Prepare Luscious "Lime" Angel Roll: a variation of the Luscious Lemon Angel Roll with Kiwi fruit and lime zest or curls.

Bake brownies in the Stoneware Bar Pan or Rectangular Baker (or even on your flat large round stone, but be sure to put a sheet of Parchment on the stone
first) and top with grated Andes mints.

Show off the Deep Dish Pie Plate: with the Cool Mint Pinwheel Pie.

Cool Veggie Pizza: with all green veggies.

Lucky Chicken Broccoli Ring: Lay crescent rolls in a horseshoe pattern and Creamy Cucumber Canapes - with the broccoli and pea pod garnishes, there will be lots of green.

Rockin' Rueben Ring

¾ pound Corned Beef
1/3 cup Extra Mild Sweet and Sauerkraut
¼ cup Chopped Onion
1/3 cup fresh parsley
1 cup Swiss Cheese, shredded
3 Tablespoons Bacon Flavored Thousand Island Dressing
2 cans refrigerated crescent rolls
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 egg white, whipped

· Preheat oven to 350°F.
· Unroll crescent dough; separate into 16 triangles. With wide ends of triangles toward the center, arrange 8 triangles in a circle on Large Round Stone. Corners of wide ends will touch and points will extend 1 inch beyond edge of Baking Stone. Match wide end of each remaining triangle to wide end of each outer triangle; seal seams using Baker's Roller. (Note: Do not seal points overlapping in middle)

· Chop Corned Beef and onion with Food Chopper and place in Classic Batter Bowl. · Snip Parsley with Kitchen Shears and add to Batter Bowl · Grate Swiss Cheese with Deluxe Cheese Grater into Grate Container. · Add Cheese, Sauerkraut, Dressing and Pepper to Batter Bowl and mix · Using Large Stainless Steel Scoop, evenly spoon mixture onto arranged crescent rolls. · Beginning in center, lift one dough triangle across mixture. Continue alternating with outer strips, slightly overlapping to form ring. Tuck last end under the first. · Lightly brush egg white over dough using Pastry Brush. · Bake 20 - 25 minutes or until golden brown · Cut and Serve using Slice and Serve.

Leprechaun Lime Drink

1 Quart Lime Sherbet
½ cup limeade concentrate
2 Tablespoons sugar
24 oz lemon lime soda
1 - 2 cups crushed ice

· Using Ice Cream Dipper, spoon sherbet into Quick Stir Pitcher · Measure limeade concentrate into Quick Stir Pitcher using Adjustable Scoop · Add sugar using Adjustable Measuring Spoons · Add soda using Measure All Cup · Mix all ingredients in Quick Stir Pitcher · Pour into glasses and zest a small amount of lime zest using the Lemon Zester/Scorer and serve

Shamrock Dip

1 (8 oz) pkg. Cream Cheese
¼ cup mayonnaise
2 T Dijon Mustard
2 ½ oz corned beef, chopped
2 T chopped red onion
2 teas. Freshly snipped parsley
¼ t salt

· Soften cream cheese
· Chop Beef and onion
· Snip Parsley
· Mix and serve with bread or crackers

Leprechaun Pie
Makes one 9-inch pie
Ingredients:
6-oz. can Sweetened Condensed Milk
8-oz. can frozen Limeade
8-oz. tub Whipped Topping
3-4 drops Green Food Coloring, or more as desired
1 prepared Graham Cracker Crust or baked pie shell
Lime Slices (for optional garnish)
Thoroughly blend together the condensed milk and the limeade frozen concentrate. Fold in the whipped topping, adding green food coloring a few drops at a time until desired hue is attained. Pour the filling into the prepared graham cracker pie shell. Garnish pie with dollops of whipped topping and lime slices, too, if desired. Refrigerate for about 2 hours prior to serving. Slice to serve.

Last year I made the dessert pizza on the 15" stone, in circle shape and then made a shamrock out of kiwi fruit for the topping. I used strawberries to outline the kiwi and then plopped some blueberries in the center of the kiwis...it was really pretty!

Or Cool veggie pizza in the same way...use green peppers, cukes, zucchini, broccoli for the toppings.

Why not try the potato crusted veggie pizza with all green vegetables, a little food coloring, some oregano????

Cheezie potatoes with dill or parsley? Try the luscious lemon roll with a little green food coloring in the batter. It won't change the taste, just the look.

How about mini cheesecakes with green food coloring. Heck, just add green food coloring to everything. Buy some hats and pass them out at the show with recipes inside.

St. Patrick's Day is a great holiday to get prospective hosts excited about having a show! Give them lots of reasons to get their friends excited about coming to a different kind of PC Kitchen show by playing up the St. Patty's "Green" theme.

*A green fruit tray using Kiwi Fruit (Egg Slicer Plus), Granny Smith apples,
(APCS,) pears, (Wedger), highlighting the fantastic Chillzanne Platter, Divider and Handle. Serve a prepared fruit dip, adding your own lime zest and serve in the Chillzanne Mini Bowl. *Prepare a wonderful salad such as Asian Citrus Salad or make any one of the dressing recipes on the M/M/Pour. *Prepare Luscious "Lime" Angel Roll with Kiwi fruit & lime zest or curls.

*Bake a sheet of moist brownies in the Stoneware Bar Pan and top with grated Andes mints! *Show off the Deep Dish Pie Plate with the Cool Mint Pinwheel Pie!

Chocolate Chip Sensation Variation:

Sugar Cookie on large round shaped like shamrock
8 oz cream cheese
1/3 c sugar
Use Pistachio pudding (green) or White Chocolate pudding with green food color and shaved white chocolate and green sprinkles on top!!

Last edited:
Have I told you guys I love you?;)
Those are SUPER ideas, I LOVE it.....I will definatley do the Pot O Gold, THAT will be alot of fun for these ladies.....Thanks so much....

Kelley :D

i was thinking about doing a white and green checkerboard cake with chocolate frosting and green and white sprinkles. then i was going to use it as a booking insentive for april shows in spring colors- "book a show tonight and i will provide the checkerboard cake in pretty spring colors"

Since it is that time of year I thought I would bump this up for anyone planning stuff for the upcoming holiday. Another posting regarding St Patty Ideas I am adding them all in together I guess, this recipe in this one looked yum so I thought it should be linked too. St Patty Ideas

Last edited:
DebPC said:
Here's a bunch of ideas for St. Patty's Day Shows that I have collected from consultants all over the country. What a fun way to make your March shows special!

Gail

St. Patrick's Day Theme Ideas shared by various consultants from around the country

1. Make a "GREEN" recipe. See some great recipe ideas below.

2. Have a Pot of Gold Drawing. For every $25 they spend, they can choose a piece of "gold" (a coupon) from the pot. If they spend $75 or more, they get a slip to fill out to win the pot itself. My Pot of Gold is the Small Professional Sauté pan, filled with homemade coupons wrapped in gold paper. My coupons are simple (NOTE from Gail: These are not company-sponsored incentives, they will need to be paid by you):

* 10% off your next order.
* Book a show today and I'll bring the food to your show
* Book a show in April and receive ____on the day of your show.
* $10 off any pan or cookware set
* $5 off any Stone
* Buy the Ultimate Slice & Grate and get the Bar Board FREE.

3. Cut out shamrocks (4-leaf clovers cut from green paper) with my open dates written on each one. These will hang from the table from gold ribbons. If they book one of these "lucky" dates, then I will give them the Small Oval Baker (or ???) on the day of their show.

4. Make Fast And Fancy Fudge with white chocolate chips and vanilla frosting tinted green with food coloring. Add a bit of mint extract for flavor if desired!

BASIC FAST AND FANCY FUDGE DEMO:
Ingredients: 1 (12-oz.) bag milk chocolate chips (not semi-sweet), 1 can (16
oz.) any kind chocolate frosting. Heat frosting in a piece of our cookware
over medium heat, stirring until smooth. Add in chocolate chips; remove from heat, and stir until they are all melted and incorporated in. Pour into well-seasoned or lightly greased Deep Dish Baker or Square Baker. Optional: you can add nuts to show the Food Chopper and/or Cheese Grater. Cool and serve. For easy clean-up, line your stone with a piece of parchment paper before pouring in the fudge. (Gail's tip: Make it pretty and show off our Easy Accent Decorator! Allow the fudge to cool almost all the way and then pipe out of the EAD into little mini paper cups that you get at the party store (or wherever they sell Wilton products). Don't include nuts if you're doing it this way -- although they can be sprinkled on top if you'd like!)

GREEN RECIPES:

Shamrock Dessert Pizza: Bake a sugar cookie dough crust shaped like a shamrock on the Large Round Stone. Combine and top with 8 oz. softened cream cheese and 1/3-cup sugar. Whisk together 1 box instant pudding (use pistachio or white chocolate with added green food coloring) and 1 pint half-and-half. Let sit 5 minutes to thicken then put on top of cream cheese mixture. Top with shaved white chocolate and green sprinkles.

A green fruit tray: Using Kiwi fruit (Egg Slicer Plus), Granny Smith Apples (AP/C/S), pears (Wedger), highlighting the fantastic new Chillzanne Platter. Serve a prepared fruit dip adding your own lime zest.

Prepare a green salad, i.e., Asian Citrus Salad. You can substitute kiwi for
the mandarin oranges! Make any one of the dressing recipes in the Measure, Mix & Pour.

Prepare Luscious "Lime" Angel Roll: a variation of the Luscious Lemon Angel Roll with Kiwi fruit and lime zest or curls.

Bake brownies in the Stoneware Bar Pan or Rectangular Baker (or even on your flat large round stone, but be sure to put a sheet of Parchment on the stone
first) and top with grated Andes mints.

Show off the Deep Dish Pie Plate: with the Cool Mint Pinwheel Pie.

Cool Veggie Pizza: with all green veggies.

Lucky Chicken Broccoli Ring: Lay crescent rolls in a horseshoe pattern and Creamy Cucumber Canapes - with the broccoli and pea pod garnishes, there will be lots of green.

Rockin' Rueben Ring

¾ pound Corned Beef
1/3 cup Extra Mild Sweet and Sauerkraut
¼ cup Chopped Onion
1/3 cup fresh parsley
1 cup Swiss Cheese, shredded
3 Tablespoons Bacon Flavored Thousand Island Dressing
2 cans refrigerated crescent rolls
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 egg white, whipped

· Preheat oven to 350°F.
· Unroll crescent dough; separate into 16 triangles. With wide ends of triangles toward the center, arrange 8 triangles in a circle on Large Round Stone. Corners of wide ends will touch and points will extend 1 inch beyond edge of Baking Stone. Match wide end of each remaining triangle to wide end of each outer triangle; seal seams using Baker's Roller. (Note: Do not seal points overlapping in middle)

· Chop Corned Beef and onion with Food Chopper and place in Classic Batter Bowl. · Snip Parsley with Kitchen Shears and add to Batter Bowl · Grate Swiss Cheese with Deluxe Cheese Grater into Grate Container. · Add Cheese, Sauerkraut, Dressing and Pepper to Batter Bowl and mix · Using Large Stainless Steel Scoop, evenly spoon mixture onto arranged crescent rolls. · Beginning in center, lift one dough triangle across mixture. Continue alternating with outer strips, slightly overlapping to form ring. Tuck last end under the first. · Lightly brush egg white over dough using Pastry Brush. · Bake 20 - 25 minutes or until golden brown · Cut and Serve using Slice and Serve.

Leprechaun Lime Drink

1 Quart Lime Sherbet
½ cup limeade concentrate
2 Tablespoons sugar
24 oz lemon lime soda
1 - 2 cups crushed ice

· Using Ice Cream Dipper, spoon sherbet into Quick Stir Pitcher · Measure limeade concentrate into Quick Stir Pitcher using Adjustable Scoop · Add sugar using Adjustable Measuring Spoons · Add soda using Measure All Cup · Mix all ingredients in Quick Stir Pitcher · Pour into glasses and zest a small amount of lime zest using the Lemon Zester/Scorer and serve

Shamrock Dip

1 (8 oz) pkg. Cream Cheese
¼ cup mayonnaise
2 T Dijon Mustard
2 ½ oz corned beef, chopped
2 T chopped red onion
2 teas. Freshly snipped parsley
¼ t salt

· Soften cream cheese
· Chop Beef and onion
· Snip Parsley
· Mix and serve with bread or crackers

Leprechaun Pie
Makes one 9-inch pie
Ingredients:
6-oz. can Sweetened Condensed Milk
8-oz. can frozen Limeade
8-oz. tub Whipped Topping
3-4 drops Green Food Coloring, or more as desired
1 prepared Graham Cracker Crust or baked pie shell
Lime Slices (for optional garnish)
Thoroughly blend together the condensed milk and the limeade frozen concentrate. Fold in the whipped topping, adding green food coloring a few drops at a time until desired hue is attained. Pour the filling into the prepared graham cracker pie shell. Garnish pie with dollops of whipped topping and lime slices, too, if desired. Refrigerate for about 2 hours prior to serving. Slice to serve.

Last year I made the dessert pizza on the 15" stone, in circle shape and then made a shamrock out of kiwi fruit for the topping. I used strawberries to outline the kiwi and then plopped some blueberries in the center of the kiwis...it was really pretty!

Or Cool veggie pizza in the same way...use green peppers, cukes, zucchini, broccoli for the toppings.

Why not try the potato crusted veggie pizza with all green vegetables, a little food coloring, some oregano????

Cheezie potatoes with dill or parsley? Try the luscious lemon roll with a little green food coloring in the batter. It won't change the taste, just the look.

How about mini cheesecakes with green food coloring. Heck, just add green food coloring to everything. Buy some hats and pass them out at the show with recipes inside.

St. Patrick's Day is a great holiday to get prospective hosts excited about having a show! Give them lots of reasons to get their friends excited about coming to a different kind of PC Kitchen show by playing up the St. Patty's "Green" theme.

*A green fruit tray using Kiwi Fruit (Egg Slicer Plus), Granny Smith apples,
(APCS,) pears, (Wedger), highlighting the fantastic Chillzanne Platter, Divider and Handle. Serve a prepared fruit dip, adding your own lime zest and serve in the Chillzanne Mini Bowl. *Prepare a wonderful salad such as Asian Citrus Salad or make any one of the dressing recipes on the M/M/Pour. *Prepare Luscious "Lime" Angel Roll with Kiwi fruit & lime zest or curls.

*Bake a sheet of moist brownies in the Stoneware Bar Pan and top with grated Andes mints! *Show off the Deep Dish Pie Plate with the Cool Mint Pinwheel Pie!

Chocolate Chip Sensation Variation:

Sugar Cookie on large round shaped like shamrock
8 oz cream cheese
1/3 c sugar
Use Pistachio pudding (green) or White Chocolate pudding with green food color and shaved white chocolate and green sprinkles on top!!

Thank you so much for all these great Idea's. I have a big bash at my house on St.Patricks Day.And this is my first St.Patricks Day with PC so I am going to try all of them. And I am so excited that it falls on Saturday this year!!!!!

Thanks for such great ideas! I can't wait to try these out, especially the pot o' gold!

Deb, thank you for sharing these wonderful ideas!! I am going to use them tomorrow night when I have my TEAM meeting. Hopefully this will help my team with getting jazzed up for booking March shows!
Thanks again!
Ann

These are awesome! Thanks so much :D

I am all about that leprechaun lime drink and those brownies with andes mints... yum-o!

What are some traditional Irish dishes to make for St. Patrick's Day?

Some popular dishes include corned beef and cabbage, Irish stew, shepherd's pie, and soda bread.

Do you have any ideas for green-themed St. Patrick's Day treats?

Yes, some ideas include green velvet cupcakes, shamrock-shaped cookies, and mint chocolate chip ice cream.

What are some fun and easy recipes to make with kids for St. Patrick's Day?

A few ideas are rainbow fruit skewers, shamrock-shaped pizza, and Lucky Charms cereal bars.

Are there any kitchen tools or gadgets that can make preparing St. Patrick's Day dishes easier?

Absolutely! The Pampered Chef Cut-N-Seal can help create perfectly shaped empanadas or pastries, the Mix 'N Chop can easily shred corned beef for sandwiches, and the Spiral & Slice can turn potatoes into curly fries for a fun twist on Irish cuisine.

Do you have any recommendations for incorporating green into table decor for a St. Patrick's Day party?

Yes, you can use green napkins, plates, and cups, as well as decorate with green clovers, leprechauns, and gold coins. You can also use green food coloring to make drinks or desserts festive.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered1224
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC