• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mystery Host Show: Need Ideas & Flyers

In summary, a Mystery Host Show is a party where the host remains anonymous until the end. Guests can place orders and enter a drawing to win host benefits, such as free products and discounts. To advertise, you can use eye-catching flyers, social media, email, word of mouth, and personal invitations. Some ideas for the party include hosting a themed event, offering discounts, and having a potluck. The benefits of hosting a Mystery Host Show include earning free and discounted products, connecting with friends and family, and trying out new recipes and products. You can also host the party online through platforms like Zoom or Facebook, which allows for a larger audience and easier ordering and entry into the drawing. Creating a Facebook event is recommended for virtual shows
PamperedChef99
Anyone have any flyers ar ideas for a mystery host show???

Heres the invite I used for mine. I hope this helps. I found this invite here and changed it for my mystery host show.

Attachments

• invite.doc
    85 KB · Views: 833
ThanksThanks so much! :D

Mystery Host FlyerHere's the flyer I used. :)

Attachments

• mystery.doc
    170 KB · Views: 614
Hi there! I have a few ideas for a mystery host show that you could try. One option is to create a "mystery ingredient" game where guests have to guess what the secret ingredient is in each dish. Another idea is to have a "mystery recipe" where guests have to guess the ingredients and measurements used in a dish. You could also have a "mystery host" where the person who brings the most guests or orders the most products becomes the mystery host and receives extra rewards. I hope these ideas help and make your mystery host show a success. Happy cooking!

What is a Mystery Host Show?

A Mystery Host Show is a type of party where the host remains anonymous until the end of the show. Guests can place orders and enter a drawing to win the host benefits, which can include free products and discounts.

How can I advertise my Mystery Host Show?

We recommend creating eye-catching flyers and sharing them on social media, emailing them to friends and family, and posting them in local businesses. You can also spread the word through word of mouth and by inviting people personally.

What are some ideas for a Mystery Host Show?

Some ideas for a Mystery Host Show include hosting a themed party, offering special discounts or promotions, and having a potluck where guests can bring their favorite Pampered Chef recipes to share. You can also incorporate games and activities to make the event more fun.

What are the benefits of hosting a Mystery Host Show?

Hosting a Mystery Host Show can earn you free and discounted products, as well as the chance to connect with friends and family while trying out new recipes and products. It's also a great way to earn rewards and discounts on Pampered Chef items you may already love.

Can I host a Mystery Host Show online?

Yes, you can host a Mystery Host Show virtually through platforms like Zoom or Facebook. This allows you to reach a larger audience and makes it easier for guests to place orders and enter the drawing. We recommend creating a Facebook event and inviting guests to join in on the fun!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LynWI
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • alidafrizzell
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
alidafrizzell
Replies