• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cinnamon Sugar Tortilla Cannoli Dip Recipe

In summary, "Do You Know This Recipe?" is a feature on the Pampered Chef website and app that allows users to search for recipes using ingredients they already have on hand. To use the feature, go to the "Recipes" tab and select the "Do You Know This Recipe?" option, then enter your ingredients and apply any filters or dietary restrictions. Recipes can also be saved for future reference.
Christyinhi
Ok...so I went to a PC show a couple of years ago and they made a canoli thing...only it used cinnamon sugar tortillas and was a dip. Anyone know what I'm talking about?????

Chocolate Chip CannoliI think what you are talking about is the chocolate chip cannoli and the cinnamon tortilla chips. I have the recipe and I will post it late today.

Thanks so much!!!!

Here it is. It comes out of the S/S 2003 Season's Best.

Attachments

• Cannoli.jpg
    Cannoli.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 886
You are great!!!!! I'm making it tommorrow!

1. What is "Do You Know This Recipe?"

"Do You Know This Recipe?" is a feature on the Pampered Chef website that allows users to search for recipes using ingredients they already have on hand.

2. How do I use the "Do You Know This Recipe?" feature?

To use the "Do You Know This Recipe?" feature, simply go to the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Recipes" tab. Then, click on the "Do You Know This Recipe?" option and enter the ingredients you have on hand. The feature will then generate a list of recipes that you can make with those ingredients.

3. Can I save recipes that I find using the "Do You Know This Recipe?" feature?

Yes, you can save recipes that you find using the "Do You Know This Recipe?" feature. Simply click on the recipe you want to save and then click the "Save Recipe" button. The recipe will then be added to your saved recipes for easy access in the future.

4. Are there any filters or dietary restrictions I can use with the "Do You Know This Recipe?" feature?

Yes, you can apply filters and dietary restrictions when using the "Do You Know This Recipe?" feature. On the search results page, you can click on the "Filter" button and choose options such as gluten-free, vegetarian, or specific ingredients to exclude from your search.

5. Is the "Do You Know This Recipe?" feature available on the Pampered Chef app?

Yes, the "Do You Know This Recipe?" feature is available on the Pampered Chef app. Simply open the app and click on the "Recipes" tab, then select the "Do You Know This Recipe?" option. You can use the feature the same way you would on the website, by entering your ingredients and applying any filters you want.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• northern_sunshine
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
katie0128
  • janakaylie
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jewls243