• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Delicious Variations for Beer Bread Mix | Get Creative!

In summary, the beer bread mix offers endless variations such as adding cheese, herbs, spices, or dried fruits and nuts. It can also be made without beer, using carbonated beverages instead. The baking time is approximately 45-50 minutes and the bread can be frozen for up to three months. The mix can also be prepared ahead of time and stored for later use.
Marg
Just wondering if anyone had any variations for the beer bread mix?
Thanks!

Beer Batter Bread VariationsI have a whole document of variations but I can not get anything to attach on this site and the doc. is in PDF so I can not cut and paste it either. If anyone would like me to email this to you let me know. [email protected]

Thanks so much Sherry!

Beer Bread Variations are listed below in this thread- dated 11/14.

Beer Bread Variations - Check TSDon't forget the Tastefully Simple website. They also sell Beer Bread - actually it is almost the same as ours - made in the same plant with a slight variation so each company can call theirs unique. Anyway, their website has tons of recipes for beer bread variations so, check that out!
(PS - Our beer bread is less expensive than Tastefully Simple's)

1. What variations can I make with the beer bread mix?

There are endless possibilities for variations with our beer bread mix! Some popular options include adding cheese, herbs, spices, or even dried fruits and nuts. You can also experiment with different types of beer, such as a stout or wheat beer, for unique flavors.

2. Can I make the beer bread without using beer?

Yes, you can substitute beer with any carbonated beverage, such as sparkling water or soda. This will still give the bread a light and fluffy texture, but with a different flavor profile.

3. How long does it take to bake the beer bread?

The baking time for the beer bread is approximately 45-50 minutes. However, this may vary depending on your oven and altitude. We recommend checking the bread with a toothpick inserted in the center to ensure it comes out clean before removing it from the oven.

4. Can I freeze the beer bread?

Yes, the beer bread can be frozen for up to three months. Make sure to wrap it tightly in plastic wrap and store it in an airtight container before freezing. To reheat, let it thaw in the refrigerator and then bake in the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 10-15 minutes.

5. Can I make the beer bread mix ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the beer bread mix ahead of time and store it in an airtight container for up to three months. When ready to bake, just add the wet ingredients and follow the baking instructions. This is a great option for quick and easy homemade bread whenever you need it!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• supergirljennie
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • ChefPaulaB
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
Replies