• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you ever considered contacting wedding consultants for business?

In summary, Angela sent a flyer to her wedding consultant about her bridal showers, talked to the consultant on the phone first and learned about how to throw a shower, and made cards of the products she wanted to purchase for her bride to be. She also gave a show for the bride to be and her friend gave the show. Everything was reusable and she only had to do it once.
acherry
Gold Member
I was wondering if anyone has ever written a letter to a wedding consultant about our bridal showers? Or I know there are some consultants that are wedding planners, so what would you look for in a letter written to you? I'm trying to really get into the bridal side of PC and I thought contacting wedding consultants was another good way to get business besides Bridal Expos. Any ideas? All ideas are greatly appreciated and I thank you ever so much!!
Cheers,
Angela :cool:

Bridal ShowersI took the plunge yesterday and decided to send a flyer to our wedding consultant at the church about our bridal showers. I talked to her on the phone first and she seemed open about it, so we'll see. She said that she takes cards from caterers all the time, so why not mine? I would like to know more about how to throw a shower. Like, how do you register the bride, what do you serve, are we supposed to get the bride something and if so what? Any suggestions on these things for me? I have been a consultant since October. I enjoy it, but the shower end of things has me a bit frazzled.

Bridal Shower ShowsThe other night I went to a training with my director on how to do a bridal shower show.
It is really alot like doing a kitchen show. However what she suggested is first giving a poster board to the host, and bride along with a few old catalogs,the bride to be cuts and tapes the pictures and description of the products she wants. Then as the guest arrive they choose a picture of what they want to purchase the bride off the board. On the customer order forms, have them mark a "B" for the item on their order form they want to order for the bride. Proceed as if it was a Kitchen show, except have the bride come up and help so she sees how easy it is to use the products. Also is is fun to start out with introductions and the guests give the bride to be tips in the kitchen!
The person giving the show for the bride gets the host special and discount, the bride chooses the free products from the guest sales. In other words the Bride is the host and the friend giving it is the co-host.
they also have a apron that you can order for the bride to wear, and her guests can sign it. Just remember this is HER bridal shower, make it fun, but also expect there to be picture time.
Good Luck!

Poster Board Idea a Step FurtherThe poster board and cutting up old catalogs is a great idea but I have taken it a step further. I made cards of the products, laminated them and put them in an album. When I get the wish list I move the bride's choices into "her" book and pass it around at the show for guests to take the ones they want to give.

Everything is reusable so I only had to do it once and the host doesn't have to do anything to prepare it. Now that I have it I only need to make the cards for new products as they are introduced. And the cards are more polished looking than the cut outs I tried at first. ;)

I did the same type of thing as Beth....went to Consultant's Corner and copied pictures and prices of all the products. I printed them out onto index cards. It is easy to change when new product come out.

I let the bride pick out all the things she wants and those are the cards I put out at the show. (Guest do not bring gifts...they purchase products for the bride.) They bring me the cards they want to purchase for the bride and the others are left out so guests know what is left.

I love Pampered Bride shows because that's how I found out about Pampered Chef! I haven't ever done a Bridal show as a consultant, but I had one as a bride! I love having that to weave into my experience with PC and why I joined the business during my shows. At my bridal show, I remember it being more like a bridal shower and less like a kitchen show, and I loved it! There were games, like at a normal shower (all done by the consultant), and then there was a recipe w/ mini-kitchen show, using all the tools (and a few more) that I had wanted. I love the idea of having the laminated index cards. I'll have to get that ready for my next Pampered Bride!

Love the index card idea!:) Just joined and can't wait to utilize some of these ideas at my own shows! The index card book for brides is my first one to implement, Thanks to all who share their tips on success!

Love that!I love the photo album idea! I have recently started using that idea for theme parties too. I have a card for just about any theme you can imagine and pass it around during the show with guest specials for the next few months.

thanks!

New Idea..........Hi,
I just looked in the phone book for wedding stores/bridal shops. Then asked if I can leave a flier and business cards explaining I can do bridal shows etc.
I just went to one of these stores and she usually charges to leave business cards but in exchange she asked if I can do a bridal show for her daughter in Aug. She even said she gives the bride to be a folder with info in it, one of those fliers will be mine- Hope that helps to get my name out there.
By Aug. I hope I learn enough on HOW to do a Bridal Show- considering I've never done one before- Hope this helps with another avenue for future business-
Whitney

That's awesome!That's AWESOME!!! :p I need to get my name out there with bridal shows! I would love to do one! Good Luck, you may really need to start researching how to put on a really good show since this is your one really good contact. Just think, if she thinks you do an awesome job, she's going to HIGHLY recommed you to everyone who walks through her door! :) :D

This is an order form I made up for a recent Pampered Bride show that I did. The customer's really liked it, and it was much easier for me to print out a seperate list for the host of what was for the bride.

Attachments

• PC June Bridal Order Form Word.doc
    234.5 KB · Views: 733
Bridal registryI had a bride want a PC bridal shower incorporated into her regular bridal shower.... it was just not working... the attendant giving the shower... literally gave me a list of what she wanted me to do and at what times... including non pc things... and did not want me to demo anything basically came down to i was MCing/hosting/and game show host. I stopped them while they were ahead of using me for free. (lol) I have shyed away from bridal shows... till just recently... gave it some thought... my cousin is getting married and they have nothing to start with meaning for every room in the house. I thought well having a solely PC shower would not benefit them entirely as my bridal shower did for my house.... so i thought... what would be wrong with having her register with PC through me.... And when the invites go out, i would have a card in there as well as the other places she is registered for.

Need some help/tips/advice.

I would have a deadline date as to when orders needed to be submitted so as for her to recv them at her shower and or after if they agreed and also thought about offering free gift wrapping seeing as i would be coming to the shower anyways.

What do you think?

Love the order form for both the bride and the guest. Thanks for sharing!

Business CardsDoes anyone have a sample business card word document they would like to share? I have a bridal fair coming up and don't have time to order them.
Thanks,
Bridgett Menard
Lafayette, LA

You can go to Office Max and get the blank biz cards and print them yourself.
Mine says:

Kristi Tarducci
Independent Kitchen Consultant
Consultant #434622

My address
city, state zip code
telephone #
[email protected]
www.pamperedchef.biz/ktarducci

HTH!!! (Love that, it's so much easier then writing it out!) :p

Here's what I do.Hi! I am new to the forum and have had 2 excellent bridal shows in the past 2 months. I would like to have at least bridal show a month. I have put together folders which include the PC Pampered Bride color flyer, a catalog, my business card and a short letter and have delivered them to bridal shops in my area. I also have one flyer in a plastic holder to display at the shop. If a bride is interested the shop employees will give her the folder for more infomation and to contact me.

I have used the bridal board method at my shows, with the pictures and price on a card with velcro. The bridal board was cumbersome and I ran out of space and had floating cards. I really like the Bridal book idea.

Shari Lagier
Consultant #385621
[email protected]
www.pamperedchef.biz/shariskitchen

pchefjulie said:
This is an order form I made up for a recent Pampered Bride show that I did. The customer's really liked it, and it was much easier for me to print out a seperate list for the host of what was for the bride.
Thanks for sharing the order form - it's GREAT!!

What is the purpose of the Wedding Consultants Letter?

The Wedding Consultants Letter is a tool designed to help wedding consultants understand the benefits of partnering with Pampered Chef for their clients' wedding registries.

How can I obtain a copy of the Wedding Consultants Letter?

You can request a copy of the Wedding Consultants Letter by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website and downloading it from the "Resources" section.

Is the Wedding Consultants Letter customizable?

Yes, the Wedding Consultants Letter can be customized with your contact information and logo to make it personalized for your business.

What information is included in the Wedding Consultants Letter?

The Wedding Consultants Letter includes information about the benefits of partnering with Pampered Chef for wedding registries, as well as details about our products and services that are specifically tailored for brides and grooms.

Can I share the Wedding Consultants Letter with other wedding consultants?

Yes, you can share the Wedding Consultants Letter with other wedding consultants who may be interested in learning more about Pampered Chef's wedding registry services.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Debbieskk
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • ebarnes23us
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
  • Brenda.the.chef
  • Pampered Chef Shows