• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Fill Your Calendar

As much as people love the products, they will not always want to host a show. But that doesn't mean they don't know someone who would love to. So, always ask for referrals.In summary, "Cooking with Bookings" is a step-by-step method for filling your calendar in one evening. The first step is to gather all possible leads and organize them into A-B-C order. The next step is to decide which days in the current and following month you want to work, and then set aside a 2 hour block of uninterrupted time to make calls. There are different scripts to use for approaching A-B and C leads, and it's important to be enthusiastic and knowledgeable about the host bonus and benefits. Other tips include
DebPC
Staff member
COOKING WITH BOOKINGS
A STEP BY STEP METHOD TO FILL YOUR CALENDAR IN ONE
EVENING
Compiled by Senior Director Erika Soelberg/Ryan

Step 1: Gather all possible leads
Go back through all your drawing slips, preferred customers, past Pampered Chef hostesses, friends, neighbors, etc. List every name you can think
of that might be a possible show. Then, divide them into A-B-C order.
A=those easy to call-you know they want to have a show
B=those that are maybe's or were "call me backs"
C=cold bookings who you are approaching for the first time or those
that were leads from long ago that you never called back.
Step 2: Go through your calendar and decide every day you want to work in
the current month and the following month.
Step 3: Set aside a 2 hour block of UNINTERRUPTED time-evening will
give you much better results. Preschedule with your family-use a baby-sitter, if
needed. Go in your office and lock the door, or better yet, take your cell phone
and make your calls out of the house. Begin with the A's. Go through them all. Then go through the B's. Lastly, fill in with the C's, if necessary. Refer to the following scripts:
A&B's: "Hello, this is Susie Cook with The Pampered Chef and we met at
_____________. I am calling tonight because I so excited about the wonderful
extra incentives that Pampered Chef announced to help their June and July hosts begin an awesome summer. I am calling tonight to book my June and July dates with some really committed, motivated hosts and I remembered you. I would love to put you on my calendar if you think an incredible Summer show would work for you."
C's: "Hello, this is Susie Cook with the Pampered Chef. We met at _________show way back in ______________. I remembered that you had showed some interest in hosting a show then. Well, I just received some exciting news about Summer hosts and thought you might like to consider the chance to host a show again.
TIPS:
**Be enthusiastic. Let your hostesses feel your excitement in your voice.
**Know exactly what the host bonus is and how they earn it. Be able to discuss the benefits with confidence and excitement.
**When scheduling, try and book the first two weeks before the last two weeks.
Try very hard to book the current month first before scheduling anything for
next month.
**If you have a date 7-10 days away, consider offering an Express Show. That is
where you bring the food, and the hostess does her initial invites on the phone and uses the postcard as a follow up reminder. Sell the Express show as an incredible deal, because with you bringing the food, her expenses are almost nothing. That means more product free and clear. Plus, no hassles of grocery shopping and/ or preparing the ingredients. You do all of that for her. Then you choose some simple, inexpensive recipes.
**This script will work for booking any month...decide why it would be a great month to hostess a show and then convince your potential hostesses!!

Asking For Pampered Chef BookingsI have heard that it's important to always ask for referrals. When you are talking to someone and they say no. Always ask if they know of anyone who might want to host a Pampered Chef show. This is a good habit to get into and this is often overlooked even by seasoned consultants.

Great tips, Erika and Ryan! I have been struggling to fill my calendar lately and this step by step method seems like just what I need. I especially like the idea of dividing potential leads into A-B-C categories and starting with the A's. I always feel more confident when I have a plan in place, and this method definitely provides a clear plan of action. I will definitely be setting aside some uninterrupted time to make these calls and I love the idea of offering an Express Show for those last minute bookings. Thanks for sharing your successful booking strategy with us!

1. How can I consistently fill my calendar with Pampered Chef parties?

Consistency is key when it comes to filling your calendar with Pampered Chef parties. One effective method is to reach out to your existing customers and ask them to host a party for their friends and family. You can also utilize social media and online platforms to promote your parties and reach new potential hosts.

2. What are some creative ways to get more party bookings?

Think outside the box and get creative with your party bookings! Consider partnering with local businesses or organizations to host a joint event, offering incentives for hosting a party or referring a new host, or even hosting themed parties such as a kitchen gadget showcase or a cooking class.

3. How can I overcome objections and rejections when trying to book parties?

It's important to have a positive attitude and be persistent when facing objections or rejections. Focus on the benefits and perks of hosting a Pampered Chef party, such as free products and discounts, and listen to any concerns the potential host may have. You can also offer to tailor the party to their preferences and make it a fun and unique experience for them and their guests.

4. What can I do to fill my calendar during slower months?

During slower months, consider reaching out to your past hosts and customers to schedule a party or offer special promotions and discounts to attract new hosts. You can also utilize your network and ask for referrals from satisfied customers. Additionally, consider expanding your target audience and offering parties for different occasions, such as bridal showers or holiday gatherings.

5. How can I stay organized and keep track of my party bookings?

Organization is key when it comes to successfully filling your calendar with Pampered Chef parties. Utilize a planner or online calendar to keep track of your party bookings, and create a system for managing host information and following up with potential hosts. You can also use social media and online tools to schedule and track your parties, making it easier to stay organized and on top of your bookings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Bren706
  • PChefPEI
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
paigev71
  • kayleigh
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies