• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Guidelines for Sharing Information and Networking | Consultant Forum

In summary, "Members Please Read" is a section on the Pampered Chef website that provides important updates and information for consultants and members. It is updated at least once a week and can only be accessed by registered members. The information found here includes product updates, special promotions, training resources, and important company announcements. It is important to regularly check this section for updates that may impact your business.
DebPC
Staff member
Please keep in mind this website is for sharing information with other consultants- so that we can all be more successful. It is not for self promotion. From time to time someone will post looking for a consultant or asking for information about our job. Please try and email them privately if possible unless your post is limited to purely general information.
This will be added to the forum guidelines shortly.
Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

ThankyouDeb, I just want to say thank you, I found this website through a search engine and I will share all of which I have seen at our next cluster meeting...
This is GREAT! Thanks a million and watch my sales soar!

Thank you for reminding us about the purpose of this forum. It's important to keep in mind that this platform is meant for sharing valuable information and knowledge with other consultants, not for self-promotion. It's great that we are all here to help each other become more successful in our careers.I agree that if someone is looking for a consultant or seeking information about our job, it would be best to respond to them privately rather than making a public post. This will not only prevent unnecessary self-promotion, but also ensure that the forum remains focused on its intended purpose.I appreciate your efforts in adding this guideline to the forum. Let's all work together to maintain the integrity of this platform and use it as a valuable resource for our professional growth. Thank you for your cooperation.

What is "Members Please Read"?

"Members Please Read" is a section on our website that contains important updates and information for our Pampered Chef consultants and members.

How often is "Members Please Read" updated?

We strive to update "Members Please Read" at least once a week with new information, announcements, and reminders for our members.

Can anyone access "Members Please Read"?

No, "Members Please Read" is only accessible to our registered Pampered Chef consultants and members. You will need to log in to your account to view this section.

What kind of information can I find in "Members Please Read"?

"Members Please Read" contains a variety of information, including product updates, special promotions, training resources, and important announcements from the company.

Is it important to regularly check "Members Please Read"?

Yes, it is important to regularly check "Members Please Read" as it contains important updates and information that may affect your business as a Pampered Chef consultant or member.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies