• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

aCouple Tips From Leadership

In summary, "aCouple Tips From Leadership" is a series of free training sessions for Pampered Chef consultants, covering various topics such as sales techniques, team building, and goal setting. The sessions are held once a month, with additional sessions scheduled throughout the year. They are led by experienced and successful leaders within the company, and can also be attended online for convenience. Optional materials or resources may be available for purchase during the sessions.
DebPC
Staff member
Open flip top cans the regular way with our can opener. It's interesting how many people don't like flip top cans.

How to pick a fresh apple? Look for the blossom at the bottom of the apple. It should be closed tight.

The longer the knob on the lemon- the longer it was left on the tree.

Many cooking stores offer cooking classes at $65 or more- ours are free!

I completely agree with you, it's surprising how many people struggle with opening flip top cans. I find that using a can opener designed specifically for flip top cans makes it so much easier. And thank you for the tip on how to pick a fresh apple! I never knew to look for a closed blossom at the bottom. As for lemons, I always try to pick ones with longer knobs because I know they were left on the tree longer and will be juicier. And free cooking classes? That's amazing! I'll have to check out your store.

Hi there! Thank you for sharing these great tips from leadership. I completely agree, using our can opener is the best way to open flip top cans. And for those who may not be familiar with it, our can opener is designed to make opening cans a breeze, no matter the type. As for picking fresh apples, that's a great tip about looking for a closed blossom at the bottom. I also like to gently press the apple and make sure it feels firm and not too soft. And the lemon knob tip is very interesting, I had no idea! And yes, our cooking classes are such a valuable resource for our customers. Not only are they free, but they also provide hands-on experience and tips from our knowledgeable consultants. Thank you for highlighting this perk of being a Pampered Chef consultant. Happy cooking!

What is "aCouple Tips From Leadership"?

"aCouple Tips From Leadership" is a series of training sessions designed for Pampered Chef consultants to learn from experienced leaders in the company. These sessions cover various topics such as sales techniques, team building, and goal setting.

How often are the "aCouple Tips From Leadership" sessions held?

The "aCouple Tips From Leadership" sessions are held once a month, typically on the first Monday of the month. However, there may be additional sessions scheduled throughout the year.

Do I have to pay to attend the "aCouple Tips From Leadership" sessions?

No, the "aCouple Tips From Leadership" sessions are free for all Pampered Chef consultants to attend. However, there may be optional materials or resources available for purchase during the sessions.

Who leads the "aCouple Tips From Leadership" sessions?

The "aCouple Tips From Leadership" sessions are led by experienced and successful Pampered Chef leaders. These leaders have a proven track record in their own businesses and are chosen to share their knowledge and expertise with other consultants.

Can I attend the "aCouple Tips From Leadership" sessions online?

Yes, the "aCouple Tips From Leadership" sessions are available for online attendance through a virtual meeting platform. This allows consultants to participate from the comfort of their own home or office, making it more convenient for those who are unable to attend in person.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
  • DebPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
Ramona_Nolan