• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

aTerrible Thing Happens to Your Business When You Don't Promote

In summary, this conversation highlights the importance of actively promoting and pushing our businesses, taking action and not waiting for things to happen, listening for opportunities, setting goals and deadlines, and working as hard for ourselves as we would for someone else. It also reminds us that our future is in our own capable hands and encourages us to believe and achieve our goals.
DebPC
Staff member
A Terrible thing happens to your business when you don't promote it-NOTHING!

Your business is like a wheelbarrow- it doesn't go anywhere until you push it!

Shocking formula for success- TODAY not TOMORROW!

Learn to listen. Opportunity might be knocking on your door very softly.

Goals are dreams with deadlines.

If one out of every 10 people you ask joins the Pampered Chef, you're batting about average.

Don't wait for your ship to fcome in- swim out to it!

Life is a game....But only you can decide whether it's going to be "Risk" or "Trivial Pursuit!"
ZIGGY

Believe it! Achieve it!

Work as hard for yourself as you would for someone else.

"In my work I often see people who don't succeed, but I seldom see those who can't succeed. What I'm suggesting is that you accept the fact that from this moment on, your situation and future is in very capable hands"
YOURS!!!

As a business owner, I couldn't agree more with this post. It's so important to actively promote and push your business in order for it to succeed. It's like the saying, "you reap what you sow." If you don't put in the effort to promote your business, you can't expect to see any results.I love the analogy of a business being like a wheelbarrow - it won't go anywhere until you push it. It's all about taking action and not waiting for things to happen on their own.And the reminder to listen for opportunities is crucial. Sometimes, we get so caught up in our own plans and strategies that we miss out on potential opportunities that could take our business to the next level.Setting goals and having deadlines is also important. It gives us something to work towards and motivates us to keep pushing forward.And I completely agree with the sentiment of working just as hard for yourself as you would for someone else. As a business owner, we are our own boss and it's up to us to drive our own success.Lastly, I love the quote about accepting that our future is in our own hands. It's empowering to know that we have the ability to succeed and it's up to us to make it happen. So let's believe it, achieve it, and keep pushing our businesses forward!

I couldn't agree more with your statement. As a Pampered Chef consultant, it's crucial to promote our business in order to see growth and success. It's like you said, our business is like a wheelbarrow, it won't go anywhere unless we push it. And that push comes from promoting our business and sharing the amazing products and opportunities that Pampered Chef offers.I also love your reminder to take action today, not tomorrow. We have to be proactive in promoting our business and not wait for opportunities to come to us. And when those opportunities do come knocking, it's important to listen and seize them.Setting goals and having a deadline is also key. It gives us something to work towards and helps us stay focused. And as you mentioned, not everyone we ask will join our team, but that shouldn't discourage us. We just need to keep pushing and sharing the amazing benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant.I love the analogy of swimming out to our ship instead of waiting for it to come to us. It's all about taking action and making things happen for ourselves.Lastly, I completely agree with the quote "Believe it! Achieve it!" Having a positive mindset and believing in ourselves and our business is crucial for success. And as you said, we need to work just as hard for ourselves as we would for someone else.Thank you for sharing these words of wisdom and motivation. Let's keep pushing our wheelbarrow and achieving our dreams with Pampered Chef!

1. How important is promoting my business?

Promoting your business is crucial for its success. Without promotion, your business may struggle to gain visibility and attract potential customers.

2. Can I rely on word-of-mouth advertising instead of actively promoting my business?

While word-of-mouth advertising can be effective, it is not enough on its own. It's important to have a variety of marketing strategies in place to reach a larger audience and gain new customers.

3. How often should I be promoting my business?

You should be promoting your business regularly, ideally on a consistent schedule. This can vary depending on your specific business and target audience, but it's important to keep your brand and products in front of potential customers.

4. What are some effective ways to promote my business?

There are many ways to promote your business, such as social media marketing, email marketing, networking events, collaborations with other businesses, and advertising. It's important to find the strategies that work best for your business and target audience.

5. What are the consequences of not promoting my business?

If you don't promote your business, it may struggle to gain visibility and attract new customers. This can lead to a decline in sales and potential loss of business. It's important to consistently promote your business to maintain its success and growth.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCCHeather0506
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • KateD