• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Debbie Almas' Creative Pie Gate Tip for Dinner!

In summary, "Debbie Almas' Creative Pie Gate Tip for Dinner!" is a recipe created by Pampered Chef consultant Debbie Almas that involves using a special tool called the "Pie Gate" to create a lattice crust on pies. To use the "Pie Gate" for this recipe, roll out pie dough and place it on top of the tool, then use a rolling pin to press the dough into the grooves. No special ingredients are required, and the tool can be used for any type of pie. The "Pie Gate" can be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant or on their website.
DebPC
Staff member
This is a great tip from a gal in my Execs downline.
Mary Jo Oyer-Adv. Dir.

I was playing at my show yesterday with my Pie gate and how to display it, because I didn't bring a Pie Plate with me. I had my NEW OVAL CRANBERRY BAKER instead.

I opened up the pie gate and it fit right across it to discover what a beautiful way to serve double veggies or Mashed potatoes and a veggie in it
for dinner. Viola! I sold one because of this display and my suggesting
they use it for more than just in their baking of pies. I'm excited it's
just not for pie bakers anymore.

Debbie Almas ~ Radcliffe Cluster

Wow, that's a great tip! Thanks for sharing, Debbie. I never would have thought to use the Oval Cranberry Baker for anything other than pies. It's always great to get creative with our products and find new ways to use them. I'll definitely have to try this out at my next show. Thanks again for the inspiration, Mary Jo and Debbie!

Hi Debbie,

Thank you for sharing your creative pie gate tip with us! It's always exciting to see how our products can be used in different ways. I love the idea of using the oval cranberry baker to serve double veggies or mashed potatoes and a veggie for dinner. It's a great way to showcase the versatility of our products and I'm sure your customers appreciated the suggestion. Keep up the great work and thank you for being a valuable member of our Execs downline!Happy cooking,

What is "Debbie Almas' Creative Pie Gate Tip for Dinner!"?

"Debbie Almas' Creative Pie Gate Tip for Dinner!" is a recipe created by Pampered Chef consultant Debbie Almas. It involves using a special tool called the "Pie Gate" to create a lattice crust on pies, making them look beautiful and professional.

How do I use the "Pie Gate" for this recipe?

To use the "Pie Gate" for this recipe, first roll out your pie dough and place it on top of the "Pie Gate" tool. Then, use a rolling pin to gently press the dough into the grooves of the tool. Once the dough is pressed in, you can easily lift it up and place it on top of your pie filling.

Do I need any special ingredients or tools for this recipe?

No, you do not need any special ingredients for this recipe. You will need a pie crust dough and your desired pie filling. The "Pie Gate" tool is recommended for creating the lattice crust, but you can also use a knife to cut strips of dough and create a lattice pattern by hand.

Can I use this tip for any type of pie?

Yes, you can use this tip for any type of pie that requires a lattice crust. It works well with both sweet and savory pies, such as apple, cherry, or chicken pot pie.

Where can I purchase the "Pie Gate" tool?

The "Pie Gate" tool can be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant or directly on the Pampered Chef website. It is also available at select retail locations. Contact your local consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • National Conferences and Meetings
2 3
Replies
Views
kitchencop
Replies
Views
Windy City Pampered Chef
Back