• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Replace Your Pampered Chef Digital Thermometer Probe

In summary, the Pampered Chef digital thermometer probe should be replaced if it is no longer providing accurate temperature readings, becomes damaged, or is not functioning properly. Replacement probes can be purchased on the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant. To replace the probe, gently pull out the old one and insert the new one by aligning the metal tip with the indentation in the thermometer base. It is recommended to replace the probe every 1-2 years, depending on use and care. The replacement probe comes with a satisfaction guarantee and can be returned within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.
DebPC
Staff member
Pampered Chef Digital ThermometerHI,
I just called HO on this myself. The HH usually means low battery, but if they've tried a new battery, then it's time to get a new probe. Sometimes they said it can be from exposing it to open flame, or submerging it in hot oil. Even if it's out of warrantee, you can still purchase a probe for $13.50 on the replacement parts order form. Still cheaper than buying a whole new thermometer.

Yvonne Rabe :)

Thanks for the information, Yvonne! I've had my Pampered Chef digital thermometer for a few years now and it's been working great, but I'll definitely keep this in mind if I start getting the HH error. It's good to know that a replacement probe is available at a reasonable cost. Thanks for sharing your experience with the thermometer!

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out to us about your Pampered Chef Digital Thermometer probe. I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with it, but I'm glad you called our Home Office for assistance. It's always a good idea to check the battery first, but if that doesn't solve the problem, it's definitely time for a replacement probe. It's good to know that even if it's out of warranty, you can still purchase a new probe for a reasonable price. Thanks for sharing that information with us. Have a great day!

1. How do I know if I need to replace my Pampered Chef digital thermometer probe?

The most common reason to replace your digital thermometer probe is if it is no longer providing accurate temperature readings. You may also need to replace it if the probe becomes damaged or if it is not functioning properly.

2. Can I purchase a replacement probe for my Pampered Chef digital thermometer?

Yes, replacement probes for Pampered Chef digital thermometers are available for purchase. They can be found on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

3. How do I remove the old probe and insert the new one?

To remove the old probe, gently pull it out of the thermometer base. To insert the new probe, align the probe's metal tip with the indentation in the thermometer base and push it in until it clicks into place.

4. How often should I replace my Pampered Chef digital thermometer probe?

We recommend replacing your probe every 1-2 years, depending on frequency of use and proper care. If you notice any signs of damage or if the readings are consistently inaccurate, it may be time to replace the probe sooner.

5. Does the replacement probe come with a warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products, including replacement probes, come with a satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your replacement probe, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MissChef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
MissChef
  • jross93
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • yummybytes