• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tips From Nancy Jo Ryan on Fall Products

In summary, during the fall season, popular items sold during the preview month include Fork & Spoon, Toaster Bags, I-Slice, Pie Gate, and Kid's Cookie products. These products work well for reheating pizza and can be displayed at parties or used as simple additions. When hosting shows, it is important to only bring necessary products and use smaller shows as opportunities for recruiting. It is also beneficial to let guests know about the 1 year guarantee on products and offer added value tips throughout the demonstration. Additionally, using parchment paper with stones can make cleanup easier.
afokkema4u
Fall Season
Popular fall items (sold during preview month):
Fork &Spoon
Toaster Bags (be sure to use in wide-slice toaster)
Worked well to reheat pizza. Cheese didn’t stick, but only a small piece can fit.
Entertaining Set –Display at parties and introduce Simple additions as a concept.
“And if you’re not a B&W person, look what we’ve got now”
I-Slice
Pie Gate
Kid’s Cookie products

Most people bring only the products they need to create the recipe, and other personal favorite products or new products. Most are making only 2 trips into the home.

View smaller shows as an opportunity to get to know the people and seek recruiting opportunities.

Tell guests, “I don’t bring everything to the shows. I bring the tools I need.” Refer people to the catalog and let them know that you own everything in the catalog. “That’s one of the benefits of being a director with The Pampered Chef, they give you products for free.”

If you bring too much products, people may perceive that it costs a lot to be in the business.

Suggestion: Keep a crate in the car filled with products that you aren’t going to bring in, but you can go get if someone wants to see it.

Ask hosts, “Is there anything else you plan to serve to your guests?” When you hear her plans, you can help he decide if you should make the dessert or appetizer. Say, “What we have found is that people want to have some time to socialize. If I make my demonstration too long, they won’t get to do that.”

Include “added value” tips throughout your demo. This makes their time away from home at your show a valuable use of time. “You never want to miss a Pampered Chef Show. Every consultant has new things to teach you.”

Offer to let Hosts use Simple Additions to serve other food at the Show.

Always let people know…”if there is something that you buy that you didn’t actually see tonight and you are disappointed with it for any reason, all of our products have a 1 year guarantee. (explain guarantee). You can buy with confidence!”

If you do your dishes at the Host’s home, use that time to “chat” about the PC business.

Use parchment paper with stones to make your clean up easy

. Place parchment paper on a stone, bake the recipe, and when finished baking, just throw away the parchment paper.

!Toaster Bags – Use for reheating pizza, sandwiches, quesadillas, etc. in your toaster. The cheese won’t stick!I-Slice – Use to cut perfect slices of apples, pears, potatoes, etc. Also great for slicing hard boiled eggs for salads.Pie Gate – Use to keep pie crust edges from burning. Also can be used as a cooling rack for cookies.Kid’s Cookie products – Introduce these products as a fun way to get kids involved in cooking and baking. Great for parties or just a fun activity at home.

1. What are some must-have fall products from Pampered Chef?

Some popular fall products from Pampered Chef include the Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer, the Stoneware Rectangular Baker, the Slow Cooker Set, the Knit Chef's Towel Set, and the Pumpkin Silicone Mold.

2. How can I incorporate fall flavors into my cooking with Pampered Chef products?

You can use the Quick Cooker to make hearty soups, stews, and chili with fall ingredients like pumpkin, butternut squash, and apples. You can also use the Deluxe Air Fryer to make crispy fall favorites like apple chips and sweet potato fries.

3. Are there any new fall products from Pampered Chef this year?

Yes, there are several new fall products this year, including the Quick Cooker 16-in-1 Multi-Cooker, the Deluxe Air Fryer, and the Brownie Pan and Stoneware Bar Pan Set in a limited edition pumpkin shape.

4. Can I use Pampered Chef products for fall baking?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef offers a variety of baking products that are perfect for fall treats like pumpkin bread, apple pie, and pumpkin spice cookies. Some popular options include the Stoneware Loaf Pan, the Fall Harvest Cookie Cutter Set, and the Fall Cookie Stamps.

5. Are there any tips for using Pampered Chef products to decorate for fall?

Yes, you can use the Colorful Seasons Stoneware Collection to add a touch of fall to your table settings. You can also use the Decorating Bag Set and the Fall Sprinkles Mix to decorate fall-themed cupcakes and cookies. And don't forget to check out the Fall Wreath Recipe for a fun and festive centerpiece.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• afokkema4u
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefBeth2
  • Products and Tips
Replies