• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Belinda Ellsworth - National Speaker!

In summary, Belinda Ellsworth is a highly experienced national speaker with over 20 years of experience in the direct sales and network marketing industry. She has spoken at a variety of events, including company conventions, training seminars, and industry conferences, and covers topics such as sales, leadership, and achieving success in business. To book her for an event, you can contact her through her website or through her speaking agency. Belinda stands out as a speaker due to her engaging and interactive style, as well as her expertise and ability to connect with her audience.
kimcooks4u
Gold Member
Belinda Ellsworth - National Speaker! Well worth the $35.00We had the Belinda Ellsworth Seminar! Great Success!! 100 people attended!
She was great! I would highly recomend getting her to your area! Any ideas how to delete my post now that this event is over? Don't want to clog the posts. Thanks.

Last edited:
kimcooks4u said:
We had the Belinda Ellsworth Seminar! Great Success!! 100 people attended!
She was great! I would highly recomend getting her to your area! Any ideas how to delete my post now that this event is over? Don't want to clog the posts. Thanks.

I have seen/heard her before she is really great! She can really get you excited! :D
Liz

I'm so glad to hear that the Belinda Ellsworth seminar was a success! It sounds like it was definitely worth the $35.00. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. As for deleting your post, I believe you can contact the forum moderator or administrator and they should be able to assist you with removing your post. Alternatively, you can also edit your post and mention that the event is over. That way, it won't clog up the forum but it can still serve as a helpful reference for others who may be interested in attending a future event with Belinda Ellsworth. Just a suggestion. Thank you again for sharing your review!

What is Belinda Ellsworth's background as a national speaker?

Belinda Ellsworth has over 20 years of experience as a national speaker in the direct sales and network marketing industry. She has spoken at hundreds of events and conferences, sharing her expertise on topics such as sales, leadership, and achieving success in business.

What types of events does Belinda Ellsworth speak at?

Belinda Ellsworth is a versatile speaker and has spoken at a variety of events, including company conventions, training seminars, and industry conferences. She also offers private coaching and consulting services for individuals and businesses.

What are some of the topics Belinda Ellsworth covers in her presentations?

Belinda Ellsworth is known for her dynamic and engaging presentations on topics such as goal setting, time management, and building a successful business. She also offers specialized training on direct sales and network marketing strategies.

How can I book Belinda Ellsworth for an event?

If you are interested in having Belinda Ellsworth speak at your event, you can contact her through her website or through her speaking agency. She is available for both in-person and virtual events.

What sets Belinda Ellsworth apart as a speaker?

Belinda Ellsworth is known for her energetic and interactive speaking style, as well as her ability to connect with her audience. She also brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to her presentations, making them both informative and entertaining.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefbilyeu
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefbilyeu
  • esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
mom4angela
  • esavvymom