• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Murder Mystery Theme Finished....

very well done! I love the idea! What kind of flyer did you put in your booking binder? I would love to get a copy to add to mine! I am so bad at coming up with this stuff myself! Mine always end up looking second rate compared to those that I have found here!Just want to say thank you again to EVERYONE who puts their ideas out there for those of us who are creativly challenged! :rolleyes: You are appreciated!God Bless,Dee
Muppetgal
Silver Member
what do you think?

Obviously I still need to make it so that "parts" can be handed out, but other than that the main story line is done.

How long do you reckon this would last? I'll have to read it out loud and do the recipe at the same time sometime soon and time myself!

Attachments

• Murder at Hotel.doc
    56 KB · Views: 879
I think that is a great idea and I think it would be nice because it involves the guests as well. People like to get involved and this would be a great idea! Thanks for the idea!

Cute!I love it! That is just way toooooo cute! I think I may try this at an upcoming show that is a repeat host and guest! Thanks so much. I have passed this on to some of my recruits!

i think that is such a cute idea!! very creative and thanks so much for sharing. that must have took a while to come up with!! very nice job :)

Very WELL DONE! I love the idea! What kind of flyer did you put in your booking binder? I would love to get a copy to add to mine! I am so bad at coming up with this stuff myself! Mine always end up looking second rate compared to those that I have found here!

Just want to say thank you again to EVERYONE who puts their ideas out there for those of us who are creativly challenged! :rolleyes: You are appreciated!

God Bless,
Dee

Very Good !!!This is very well done. I am already thinking of when I can use it. Can you help me convert the measurements to to US though (pizza dough) I have been thinking of ways I can get myhusband involved in my business, and I think he would be great in this.

mrssyvo said:
This is very well done. I am already thinking of when I can use it. Can you help me convert the measurements to to US though (pizza dough) I have been thinking of ways I can get myhusband involved in my business, and I think he would be great in this.

The only thing is I don't remember having self raising flour available when I lived in North America (I'm actually Canadian but live in Scotland right now) so I don't know if my easy dough is transferrable. You can use a pizza base mix packet though....in fact that is what the recipe calls for.

DeeisPampered said:
Very WELL DONE! I love the idea! What kind of flyer did you put in your booking binder? I would love to get a copy to add to mine! I am so bad at coming up with this stuff myself! Mine always end up looking second rate compared to those that I have found here!

Just want to say thank you again to EVERYONE who puts their ideas out there for those of us who are creativly challenged! :rolleyes: You are appreciated!

God Bless,
Dee

on my other thread (my theme show binder) I have posted my flyers that are in my theme binder. The murder mystery is currently under "other theme shows" but I am deciding whether or not to expand it. I kind of think fewer pages is better, but then part of me wants them to flip each page in excitement as to what is coming next!

Muppetgal said:
on my other thread (my theme show binder) I have posted my flyers that are in my theme binder. The murder mystery is currently under "other theme shows" but I am deciding whether or not to expand it. I kind of think fewer pages is better, but then part of me wants them to flip each page in excitement as to what is coming next!

I just changed my theme show binder to fewer pages ( I put 2 theme per page) I still offer 18 theme shows (less than I did before) but they only have to look at 5 pages front and back. I'm hoping that more people will look at it. Mine is posted here if you would like to take a look at it. I haven't taken it to a show yet, but I have showed it to friends, family, etc and they all like it better, not being a novel anymore :)

I also think that if you are talking about your theme show binder in your show (I go through mine page by page) Your still going to have the excitement while you flip the pages. Just my thoughts.

bbauman07 said:
I just changed my theme show binder to fewer pages ( I put 2 theme per page) I still offer 18 theme shows (less than I did before) but they only have to look at 5 pages front and back. I'm hoping that more people will look at it. Mine is posted here if you would like to take a look at it. I haven't taken it to a show yet, but I have showed it to friends, family, etc and they all like it better, not being a novel anymore :)

I also think that if you are talking about your theme show binder in your show (I go through mine page by page) Your still going to have the excitement while you flip the pages. Just my thoughts.

I don't talk about mine page by page, I just ask people to look through it and briefly talk about a few of the more "popular" theme shows that people can choose.

Murder Mystery ThemeYou did an awesome job on it. I love how the guests can get involved and read it as well. I will have to try it out myself.

thanks girls, I have two parties booked for Murder Mystery's already (different circle of friends, so I can use the same one for each) and I've started work on a new one too, so that people can book a MM of that one too!

I hope I don't end up doing ONLY Murder Mysteries now!

1. What is a "Murder Mystery Theme Finished" party?

A "Murder Mystery Theme Finished" party is a fun and interactive event where guests dress up as characters and work together to solve a fictional murder mystery. It's a great way to bring people together and add some excitement to a typical dinner party.

2. How do I host a "Murder Mystery Theme Finished" party?

To host a "Murder Mystery Theme Finished" party, you can purchase a complete party kit from Pampered Chef that includes invitations, character descriptions, clues, and game instructions. You will also need to provide food and drinks for your guests.

3. How long does a "Murder Mystery Theme Finished" party typically last?

A "Murder Mystery Theme Finished" party usually lasts about 2-3 hours, depending on the size of your group and the complexity of the game. It's a good idea to schedule the party for an evening so guests can enjoy dinner and drinks while playing the game.

4. Can I customize the "Murder Mystery Theme Finished" party for a specific occasion?

Yes, you can customize the party to fit a specific occasion or theme. Pampered Chef offers a variety of murder mystery games, such as a Halloween-themed party or a 1920s speakeasy party. You can also create your own personalized party by choosing characters and a plot that fit your event.

5. Do I need acting experience to participate in a "Murder Mystery Theme Finished" party?

No acting experience is required to participate in a "Murder Mystery Theme Finished" party. The game provides character descriptions and dialogue for each guest, making it easy for everyone to get into character. It's all about having fun and being creative!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
bbauman07
  • beccalovestocook
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
bbauman07
  • chefbilyeu