What is your LEAST favorite PC product?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Just wondering what you all do not like or never use.

I do not like the "old" kitchen shears and never use them. We will see about the new ones.

I cannot stand the jar opener! I can open better with my hands or using the Easy Opener to loosen the jar first.

The Jar Opener wins as my least favorite!

That's funny - I LOVE the jar opener, but don't like the easy opener...never use it! My least favorite though, and one that I think is totally silly is that little food holder thing...can't remember the name...the one w/ the prongs(looks like a hair pick), and you are supposed to use it to slice an onion or something....oh - and the ice cream sandwich maker, and also the tiles paper napkins!

I love the jar opener as well

I don't like the hold and slice, it's a pain the the butt.

For me, its the kitchen spritzer. I was so excited to get it and now it never works right. I would never show a product that only works correctly PART of the time!

Quote Quote by rennea
    I love the jar opener as well

I don't like the hold and slice, it's a pain the the butt.
    Hold n Slice! That's what it's called! COuldn't remember the name!

I have to agree with the hold n' slice and the jar opener! I don't use either at all....waste of drawer space!

I HATE the silicone oven mitt and I am so happy that it is being discontinued! I have burnt myself on it twice right through the thing. If people try to buy it I tell them NO!!! I don't want my name associated with that.

part of my demo (during mixing) is Dr Phil's How's that working for you spiel. I include bread tubes, silicone oven mitt, hold and slice, cut n seal, grate container, lids to colander and bowls

Love the Jar Opener! Hate the Hold & Slice!

So glad the Silicone Mitt is going bye-bye.

Other than that, can't say I have strong feelings about anything else.

Quote Quote by Teresa Lynn
    part of my demo (during mixing) is Dr Phil's How's that working for you spiel. I include bread tubes, silicone oven mitt, hold and slice, cut n seal, grate container, lids to colander and bowls
    You forgot the ice cream sandwich maker....

I'm not so crazy about the Deluxe Cheese Grater....Just about all the cheese get's stuck....yeah, I know about the microwave trick.....give me my box grater any ole day! I also don't care for the veggie peeler, silicone oven mitt, or the tea. Everything else I pretty much love!

I had forgotten about the hold 'n slice - you can tell how much I use it.

I am not crazy about the vegetable peeler either and am hoping the new one is better.

I am so glad to hear that someone else does not like the old kitchen shears. Everybody seems to go on and on about how great they are, but I am truly not impressed. Hopefully I'll like the new ones better.

I would say the ice cream sandwich maker is pretty low on my list - what's the point? I can easily put ice cream between 2 cookies and press.

I like the cheese grater, but I do use my old box grater in my own home. I only use the cheese grater at shows - but I sell a lot of them, so I guess they can't be that bad. I bought the grate container but I have never used it - it seems like it would be a pain to have to constantly remove it and dig the cheese out of the grater.

One of my least favorites is the baker's roller - I've never been able to get it to work like it should. I know you're supposed to put it in the freezer for a minutes first, but I never remember to.

I hate the polka dot towels. I love the SA pieces but not those towels.

And I hate the "artichoke" colors this spring - I still say that is avocado. The green microfiber towel looks like "celery" color to me and I like that.

I also don't like the colanders. I'm glad they came out with the strainer! Now I don't have to carry the small colander and home no one asks what I think of it.

Quote Quote by pamperedlinda
    I'm not so crazy about the Deluxe Cheese Grater....Just about all the cheese get's stuck....yeah, I know about the microwave trick.....give me my box grater any ole day! I also don't care for the veggie peeler, silicone oven mitt, or the tea. Everything else I pretty much love!
    What's the microwave trick?

Nuke your cheese for about 5 seconds before putting it in the cheese grater - it releases the oils and makes the grating easier.

Of all the things I own my least favroite is the egg slicer plus. That's only because I just NEVER remember to use it..lol.

Quote Quote by mom2leelee
    Of all the things I own my least favroite is the egg slicer plus. That's only because I just NEVER remember to use it..lol.
    Once you use it a few times, you won't forget!! I saute a lot of veggies...so it is in front of my drawer. Slicing whole mushrooms has never been easier!

I think the stencils, old and new, are well....worthless.

Diane

Quote Quote by cmdtrgd
    Nuke your cheese for about 5 seconds before putting it in the cheese grater - it releases the oils and makes the grating easier.
    Mine still gets stuck even when I do this. I Love it for parmesean cheese, but not cheddar.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

1. What's your favorite Avon product?
    By SilverCeladon in Chef's Lounge
    Replies: 13
    01-05-2008, 02:20 PM
  2. Your Most Favorite PC Product--Why?
    By chefjwr in Chef's Lounge
    Replies: 58
    06-28-2007, 12:30 PM
  3. What is your FAVORITE PC product and Why?
    By SillyChef in Products and Tips
    Replies: 31
    01-13-2007, 02:39 PM
  4. Which new product is your favorite?
    By dollfangs in Leadership Archives
    Replies: 50
    01-13-2007, 11:16 AM
  5. What's your favorite new product?
    By jenniferlynne in Products and Tips
    Replies: 19
    02-01-2006, 10:06 AM