Recipes to compliment the Food Chopper

I know we use this for tons of recipes, but does anyone have a recipe file that they give out to anyone who orders one? I usually don't, since it's kind of a "no-brainer" type of thing. I usually tell people what they can use it for: nuts, onions and other veggies, chicken, etc. But I have a good friend who ordered a Food Chopper and I'd like to give her some recipes, too. She has a lot of kids and is looking for kid-friendly recipes. What would you recommend?

Hmmmm, you could just give her a compilation of kid friendly recipes - I'm sure a lot of them use the food chopper! I'm not so good with the kid friendly suggestions, because I think mine likes a lot of foods that many kids don't.

BUT = the Crunchy Whole Grain Chicken Bites are a huge hit at our house.

The Chipotle Chili Cornbread Bake

Creamy One Pot Pasta

BLT Toss

Maybe you can give her the recipes for making a braid or wreath. There are endless possiblities and all of it has to be chopped!

Not really a healthy kid recipe, but I bet kids would love to use it to chop up candies, like reeces to put over ice cream. My husband did that the other day and said it was waaay better than going to sonic for a reeces blast!

Give her some pizza ideas! My best friend got the food chopper and we have gone crazy with the food chopper and pizza toppings!!! My boyfriend and I had the Pork Tenderloin in the DCB last Sunday for dinner and the Monday night we used the food chopper to chop up the left overs for our pizza! It does olives, onions and mushrooms great for pizza too!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

1. Food chopper
    By jcwarr in Products and Tips
    Replies: 4
    04-11-2008, 08:07 AM
  2. Food Chopper
    By krzymomof4 in Products and Tips
    Replies: 12
    03-17-2008, 02:26 PM
  3. Food Chopper
    By ChefMoore in Products and Tips
    Replies: 5
    11-28-2007, 09:33 AM
  4. Why is our food chopper better than others?
    By AJPratt in Products and Tips
    Replies: 13
    05-17-2006, 08:56 AM
  5. Food Chopper
    By Chozengirl in Products and Tips
    Replies: 8
    05-10-2006, 12:04 AM