Half price item!

Facebook:
    Visit
    Twitter:
    Visit
    OK, yay me! I have a $300 show going in (it's a March show) and so I get a half priced item!

I wish I could afford a 5 pc stainless set (just because I want a 4 qt. stock pot) but since I can't afford it even at half price, I'm thinking much lower scale.

I have a lot of products but no new ones and I am FOR SURE getting the MFP and some other small items with my free product, like the DCB cookbook.

What item do you reccomend for a half price item? Doesn't have to be new ... I don't have ANY grilling tools ....

12" family skillet is a must have for me--we use it several times a week.

Deep Covered Baker or Family Skillet!

kam
    I am going to have the same problem!!!

I did a March show to earn some new products...there are so many re-released items, I didn't want to buy all/any of the sample packages available.

I am probably going to buy the new products I want off the Sample list - but the Open Stock items at 50% off.

Then, any items that are in the packages, I will get with my FPV. (MegaLifter, measuring spoons, Scoop & drain...).

That leaves what to get for my 60% item and my half price item. So, I am getting the MFP as my 60% off item. Still haven't decided on the half price item. Maybe the Mega Lifter since it is the most expensive thing in the packages.

So, I am in the same dilemma! A good dilemma.

What did you get as your 60% off new item?

I love, love, love (did ya get that) my family size skillet. Pineapple upside down cake is awesome!!!!! Bacon tomato Linguini toss always a favorite at shows.

When I'm unsure....I always click on the magnifying glass and search for All Products- then have it listed by the most expensive product first, and work my way down the list for both my budget and my needs/wants. What can I afford, and then of those, what do I most desire to have or need.

Good problem to have though!

Facebook:
    Visit
    Twitter:
    Visit
    I have all the cookware and stoneware I want, including the 7 pc. set and the family skillet and the DCB. I just need 4 quart stock pot to replace the UGLY one in the same size that I inherited.

My recruiter pointed out that the scraper set is also a great buy. We both take cash and carry to fairs and try to keep scrapers in stock. But I'm also thinking of the Course Grater and the Mango Wedger.

Facebook:
    Visit
    Twitter:
    Visit
    What did you get as your 60% off new item?
    Manual Food Processor, of course!

kam
    I am SO GLAD you posted. It got me thinking about the sample packages...which I was thinking I had until tomorrow to order! But, it is TONIGHT! I was thinking tomorrow was the 31st!

If you had not posted this I would have waited until tomorrow to order samples and been out of luck!

So, I think I decided that I am going to order a second set of the new small dots glasses as my half price item.

Facebook:
    Visit
    Twitter:
    Visit
    Ha ha ... Kam, I guess I missed the sample deadline too. I was actually going to order some of them but now I am going to get all of new products I can on this show, 60 percent off, half price and FREE.

What I would also look at is, what sort of shows you are planning on doing in the next 3-4 months. If there are certain recipes you'd like to demo, but cannot, because you're missing necessary products, for example, you may want to get something for that.

Budget is always a concern. I would seriously look at the BBQ collection of tools, and either get the half-price combo, if budget allows, or at least a barbecue turner. I LOVE the BBQ turner, as it's 4 tools in one, and sell lots of them. I promote it as my "number one man tool"....and it's a wonderful Father's Day gift!!

Best of luck to you!!

Items for Sale
    I love the 5" santoku.

Facebook:
    Visit
    Twitter:
    Visit
    Already have that too!

I went ahead and got the scrapers at half price, and the BBQ turner too ... then a credit card put the whole show on hold!

I hope this doesn't drag out forever ... the lady who bought the Family Skillet on this show doesn't deserve that!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

1. Ordering off wedding registry with earned half price item?
    By JenniK in Customer Care & Service
    Replies: 3
    08-09-2009, 02:30 PM
  2. Returning Half Price Item?
    By WLMcCoy in Customer Care & Service
    Replies: 6
    10-02-2008, 12:54 PM
  3. Stoneware 20% then HAlf price item for host
    By ameliasurf in Customer Care & Service
    Replies: 6
    01-20-2008, 12:31 PM
  4. Half-price selections