Pampered Chef Thread: Cookware Comparison

Exclamation Cookware Comparison

Does anyone have a recent cookware comparison they put together with our cookware and other brands? I have a customer thinking about purchasing ours, but is also looking at Calphalon.

Any help would be appreciated.

OMG did you see the smiley face with the chef's hat? TOO CUTE

I own some Calphalon, and am seriously disapointed in the quality. It isn't holding up, it is losing its shape (going out of round) and the teflon is peeling off, and I've never used anything but nylon, bamboo or wood utensils with it... My Calphalon griddle is so warped it isn't even funny, and it's never been in the dishwasher, nor have I ever tried to clean it while hot... I don't have a comparison chart, but I'm not happy with it. I also have a friend that owns some pieces and the same thing is happening to hers.

I also have some Stainless All-Clad pieces that I love. They aren't as nice as ours, nor do they heat as well, but the quality is much better...
    HTH
    ~Kacey~

"I have strength for all things in Christ Who empowers me [I am ready for anything and equal to anything through Him who infuses inner strength into me; I am self-sufficient in Christ's sufficiency]" Philippians 4:13

Everything will be okay in the end. If everything is not okay, it is not the end.

Stayin' Alive like a BeeGee's jive, cause I'm a 5!

Try going to Williams-Sonoma's website. I think they have a chart of their pots & pans and then all you'd need to do is add our info. Hope that helps!

Quote Quote by missyciccolella
    Try going to Williams-Sonoma's website. I think they have a chart of their pots & pans and then all you'd need to do is add our info. Hope that helps!
    Ohhh I LOVE Williams Sonoma... My Director forbid me to go there ever again. Dare I share that I went there to get some hot chocolate mix and hand made marshmallows?
    ~Kacey~

"I have strength for all things in Christ Who empowers me [I am ready for anything and equal to anything through Him who infuses inner strength into me; I am self-sufficient in Christ's sufficiency]" Philippians 4:13

Everything will be okay in the end. If everything is not okay, it is not the end.

Stayin' Alive like a BeeGee's jive, cause I'm a 5!

Here is a TON of stuff on cookware.

It does include a comparison of all three of our lines, sorry...I don't have any information that discusses OTHER brands of cookware.
    Kelly
    Consultant for The Pampered Chef® #362574
    Facebook: KellyTheChef

Check out my hubby's Free Antivirus Software website!

Praying for Paige and her family until she comes home...

Quote Quote by KellyTheChef
    Here is a TON of stuff on cookware.

It does include a comparison of all three of our lines, sorry...I don't have any information that discusses OTHER brands of cookware.
    Hadn't seen that aluminum vs copper document/explanation before. Thanks for sharing it Kelly.

Thanks for all the help guys!!

Wow, awesome resources! I will update them a little with the current products (as these are 1 1/2 years out of date) but they are STILL very valuable! THANKS!

Register to reply

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

1. Cookware Comparison Chart
    By Cindycooks in forum Increasing Sales
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-23-2007, 03:54 PM
  2. Cookware Comparison Chart
    By Trish1953 in forum Flyers & Letters
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 08-10-2007, 02:02 PM
  3. Price comparison
    By pccook in forum Flyers & Letters