That's so funny - I was just looking for the same one! Here is one I've found so far....I'm making this for a Super Bowl Party this weekend!
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE MOCHA TRIFLE
1 package (18.25oz) brownie mix (plus ingredients to make brownies)
1 ¾ cup cold milk
2 packages (3.4oz each) white chocolate instant pudding and pie filling
¼ cup warm water
4 teaspoons instant coffee granules
2 cups thawed frozen whipped topping
3 toffee bars (1.5 ounces each)
1. Lightly spray 9”x13” Baker with vegetable oil using Kitchen Spritzer. Prepare and bake brownie mix according to the cake-like package directions. Cool completely.
2. In Classic 2-Qt Batter Bowl, whisk pudding mix into milk using 10” Whisk until mixture begins to thicken. Dissolve coffee granules in warm water; add to pudding mixture, mixing well. Fold in whipped topping using Super Scraper.
3. Cut brownies into 1-inch cubes.
4. Chop toffee bars using Food Chopper.
5. Layer 1/3 of brownie cubes onto bottom of Chillzanne® Bowl. Top with 1/3 of pudding mixture, pressing lightly, and 1/3 of chopped toffee. Repeat layers two more times.
6. Chill 30 minutes before serving.
Yield 12 servings
NOTE: Vanilla instant pudding and pie filling may be substituted for white chocolate pudding, if desired.