STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE MICROWAVE CAKE
1 strawberry cake mix
1 tsp. strawberry extract
1/2 cup white chocolate chips
1 (3 oz. box) cheesecake pudding mix
16 oz. sour cream
1/2 cup oil
Garnish: whipped topping or powdered sugar and fresh Strawberry fans.
Five Simple steps to success:
1. Spray your pan lightly and dust with flour (works best with Baker’s Joy).
2. Whisk eggs and pudding mix together in Classic Batter Bowl.
3. Add remaining ingredients, blending well with Mix N’ Scraper.
4. Drop batter into Fluted pan and microwave on high 12-14 minutes. (Watch your cake after 10 minutes if you microwave runs hot.) Works best if your have a turntable in your microwave. (You can also bake it in the oven at 325° for 60-70 minutes.)
5. Invert cakes immediately, but leave pan over the cake for 10 minutes. Cool. Garnish (Flour Sugar Shaker filled with powdered sugar, tuck some mint leaves at the bottom, make strawberry fans with your Egg Slicer Plus and put those between the mint leaves!) as desired.
Variation: Lemon Cake Mix, 1/8 c. lemon juice plus oil to make ½ cup, lemon pudding mix, 16 oz. Sour cream, 3 eggs. Sooooo good! Top with glaze made with lemon juice and powdered sugar.
TIPS/HOW TO PROMOTE HELP WHIP CANCER:
I take this cake to my HWC shows as a bonus for the hostess. I know it's cooked right because I do it in MY microwave. But the time I get to the hostess' house, the cake is cooled. This is not a PC recipe, I got it from someone else on one of this loops.
So I do my intro...etc...talk about HWC and pull out the cake...and it goes something like this: "This is my HWC cake...no it won't prevent cancer, but while you're eating it, please keep in mind that if you haven't had your yearly mammogram...go get it. So anytime in the next few weeks when you remember this yummy cake...I hope it remind you to go make your appt. now."
1) Then I pull out my powdered sugar filled Flour Sugar Shaker (talk about how great this is for powdered sugar, but we also have one filled with cinnamon sugar for cinnamon sugar toast.
2) Then it's time for the fresh strawberries (I do about 6...more if you want)...pull out the Egg Slicer Plus and make strawberry fans...put them at the base of the cake.
3) Lastly, I get out my washed fresh mint leaves and Kitchen Shears. Snip off a few to lace in between the strawberry fans....it ends up looking pretty darn good!...If you really want to get fancy...use your EAD filled with Cool Whip or a cream cheese mixture...pipe it at the base before you put the strawberry fans and mint leaves...
I start wearing my pink apron NOW and start talking about this cake bonus in March and April to get more bookings...Good luck ladies!
DON'T FORGET...you can use this recipe in February too, for Valentine's Day!
Elk Grove, CA