Maple Honey Mustard Sauce...ideas?

I'm looking for recipes or ideas for this sauce. It sounds to me like it'd be yummy on ham, but the PC website says it's also good as a dipping sauce with pretzels. Has anyone tried that?
    Any way to demo it?

I have a bottle not opened yet and have not tried it but was thinking it would be good with chicken nuggets. You could also serve it on top of roast pork tenderloin--as a sauce after the pork is cooked. Here is the website where I got the idea from Mustard-Maple Pork Tenderloin | Eating Well Hope this helps

Honestly - I didn't like it as a dip. Not even a little. Even my hubby, who loves anything mustard, didn't like it 'raw'. However, I basted a ham steak that I pan fried with it a few times as I turned it in the pan. That was good. Not awesome - but good.

This is one that I thought I was going to absolutely love....and I just don't. I don't like it AT ALL. I used it on a pork loin, and had to doctor it up so much for it to be edible for us that it wasn't worth using it to begin with.

I LOVE the pineapple rum sauce, the ginger-wasabi sauce, and the Thai peanut sauce...but I DO NOT love this one!

I had second thoughts about this one. I LOVE honey mustard, but hate maple. I tried some on my finger & .....

I am very disappointed in this for a couple reasons. No where in the description in the catalog or on the bottle (except for the ingredient list) does it say that it has a little heat or spice to it. I thought that this was going to be a sweet mustard type of sauce.

I love honey, maple and mustard, but this sauce literally makes me sickish. It smells like skunk to me. I hate to show it and certainly do not like to use it for my own cooking. I can not get past the smell.

The Pineapple Rum is my fave!!!!

Quote Quote by baychef View Post
    I am very disappointed in this for a couple reasons. No where in the description in the catalog or on the bottle (except for the ingredient list) does it say that it has a little heat or spice to it. I thought that this was going to be a sweet mustard type of sauce.

I love honey, maple and mustard, but this sauce literally makes me sickish. It smells like skunk to me. I hate to show it and certainly do not like to use it for my own cooking. I can not get past the smell.

The Pineapple Rum is my fave!!!!
    Exactly! I was all prepared to absolutely love this sauce...and instead it makes me gag!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

1. Replies: 3
    11-04-2009, 03:02 PM
  2. Maple Honey Mustard Sauce
    By PamperedSD in Recipes and Tips
    Replies: 10
    09-17-2009, 03:45 PM
  3. Any marinate/sauce ideas for BarBQ chicken
    By stefani2 in Recipes and Tips
    Replies: 3
    04-03-2009, 11:32 AM
  4. Maple Leaf Foods recall.......