Pampered Chef Thread: Maple Honey Mustard Sauce

Question Maple Honey Mustard Sauce

I got this sauce at my cluster meeting this month (won it!) and I'm really excited to try it but I'm not sure on what. Maybe on salmon??

Any tips or ideas that you have tried would be great!

We used it on Pork TL that we made in the DCB/grill. It was good. It has a bit of a kick!

I don't know but I thought it was good enough at National that I could almost drink it--pork would be the best I think. It's goin on my Christmas ham for sure.
    Nancy Collins
    Director

Making your time in the kitchen more fun, one tool at a time.

Do you think these would be good ideas to have these on hand for Holiday Booth for Cash & Carry?

These and the other sauces??

Just curious.

Lisa
    Lisa
    Independent Pampered Chef Consultant
    PA
    /chefbear

i plan on getting the spicey pineapple rum sauce for sure for my cash n carry, everyone loves it, at every show i take that and cream cheese and crackers and tell them what an easy appetizer it is and i always sell multiple bottles!

I think the mustard would be good on a turkey sandwich - which makes it a good candidate for cash and carry around the holidays. I try to have a couple of each of the sauces for cash and carry at booths, because it's a small item that people won't want to wait for (and I can always use them if they don't actually sell). I put out a plate of crackers and a very small sample dish (the petite squares are perfect) of each sauce.

Post Slut level RAINBOW since 10/23/2007

The opinions expressed in this post are those of Ann Szwarc, and do not reflect the opinions of The Pampered Chef® or Chef Success. Your mileage may vary. Void where prohibited. Proper attire please. We are trained professionals; do not attempt this at home.

Quote Quote by Maragib View Post
    We used it on Pork TL that we made in the DCB/grill. It was good. It has a bit of a kick!
    Do you just pour it on and cook it in the DCB and then grill it outside or on your grill pan? Did you use the microwave or oven? I think I'm going to try this for dinner this week. Thanks.

I used the Maple Honey Mustard Sauce on chicken breasts and it was really good. Seared the breasts on both sides then basted with sauce and completed cooking in oven, basting a few more times. And the bonus is the aroma lasted til the next day, like burning a maple candle

Oh wow that sounds good too! I might have to make some chicken bits this way to take to our meeting next month! Thanks everyone for your tips!

Quote Quote by Nanisu View Post
    I don't know but I thought it was good enough at National that I could almost drink it--pork would be the best I think. It's goin on my Christmas ham for sure.

Yum! I'll have to remember this when Christmas rolls around.

Thanks for the idea of sampling on crackers. I had some I did not know what to do with.
    I have yet to open the Maple Mustard sauce. We'd probably use it on white hot dogs that some people call Coneys. Have to take it along on our next camping expo.
    Grandmarita[/COLOR][B][COLOR="Blue"]WAVE 1 - 2007,

Register to reply

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

1. Mustard or Mayo
    By pcsharon1 in forum Chef's Lounge
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 02-02-2009, 12:03 PM
  2. Ketchup or Mustard
    By cookingwithlove in forum Chef's Lounge
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-01-2009, 05:10 PM
  3. Maple Leaf Foods recall.......