Mango confetti salsa side

I finally tried this recipe on the weekend,and I must admit it was awesome. I didn't think it would be that great. Now those of you who are doing it as a show recipe, is that all you are doing? Or what would be a good second recipe? A micro cake?

I doing chicken your way with this as a side.

Chicken your way is a great idea! I've also been thinking I would go back to my old standard fajitas recipe. We'll already have onions and peppers, so I can show how to make a whole meal!

I tried this recipe this weekend, but my mango was TOO SOFT!!! Bad idea!

How about doing the 30 minute chicken in the dcb with the salsa.

I am making homemade chips on the bar pan or pizza stone and also regular salsa - plus the pineapple kiwi. I also made it this past Sunday with Chicken Your way and booked 4 shows with it!

I'm doing Cool and Crunchy Chicken Taco Salad, and since many of the same ingredients are in the Mango Confetti Salsa, I'm doing that along with it, so we can have salad, and chips w/ salsa.

It's just a matter of putting the same ingredients I'm already working with into the MFP, and letting everyone push the handle a couple times!

Quote Quote by otisbg View Post
    I am making homemade chips on the bar pan or pizza stone and also regular salsa - plus the pineapple kiwi. I also made it this past Sunday with Chicken Your way and booked 4 shows with it!
    Is that the chips made from tortilla shells?

Do a pork tenderloin w/Jamaican Jerk Rub in the Deep Covered Baker on a layer of red pepper strips. Cook Rice in Rice Cooker Plus before the show and warm up as the tenderloin sits. Serve a slice of the pork tenderloin with a spoonful of the Mango Confetti Salsa on top and the rice which has a few red pepper strips on it for a side dish. Made this for my family - it was easy and oh, so good! That will show lots of products with value.

Quote Quote by BeckyC5830 View Post
    Do a pork tenderloin w/Jamaican Jerk Rub in the Deep Covered Baker on a layer of red pepper strips. Cook Rice in Rice Cooker Plus before the show and warm up as the tenderloin sits. Serve a slice of the pork tenderloin with a spoonful of the Mango Confetti Salsa on top and the rice which has a few red pepper strips on it for a side dish. Made this for my family - it was easy and oh, so good! That will show lots of products with value.
    I like this Becky! Great idea...both with pork or chicken!

yep - the chips are made from the tortillas......just cut with the pizza cutter - spritz with some oil and add some salt.....or.....cinnamon & sugar.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

1. Mango Confetti Salsa
    By wadesgirl in Recipes and Tips
    Replies: 6
    05-22-2011, 12:42 PM
  2. Salmon with mango salsa
    By DeeDee616 in Recipes and Tips
    Replies: 0
    02-21-2009, 03:20 PM
  3. Help?? Mango Salsa Sundaes??
    By RossDeb2 in Recipes and Tips
    Replies: 2
    09-18-2007, 09:43 PM
  4. Stoneware recipes to cook side by side with metal pans?
    By Teri.from.MN in Recipes and Tips
    Replies: 2
    09-03-2006, 07:37 PM
  5. Mango Salsa Sundaes question
    By Ann F in Recipes and Tips
    Replies: 5
    08-09-2005, 08:20 AM