Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By katem51

Help me "pampered Chef" this fruit pizza recipe

Facebook:
    Visit
    Twitter:
    Visit
    My host wants a fruit pizza BUT not Taffy Apple. What she's suggested is something like this:

Fruit Pizza Recipe - Allrecipes.com

Beyond the obvious (like using the measure all to measure the marshmallow fluff and mixing with a whisk) I was thinking of suggesting peaches instead of kiwi, using the mango wedger for them, and spinning the berries in the salad and berry spinner.

Suggestions? Oh and she also wants to make chips!

How about the dessert pizza?

I have made the Dessert Pizza quite a lot for my family recently. It has a 1/4 cup of powdered sugar and cream cheese instead of the fluff w/the cream cheese. I make it on our lg round stone w/parchment paper. I use our batter bowl to soften the cream cheese, whisk it all together. I did it for the 4th of July with strawberries and blueberries. (used the salad spinner for berries and the egg slicer for strawberries) But you could do whatever fruit you want...I love kiwi normally on mine, again the egg slicer comes in handy, but you could use peaches if you like. I like to make it colorful and use whatever fruit is in season to keep costs down a little.

I used to make one on the large round stone. It was sugar cookie dough (the refrigerated king in a roll) for the base. Then the combined cream cheese and powdered sugar, spread over the cookie. Topped that with mandarin oranges, coconut and sliced almonds. It was yummy.

Haven't made it in a long time; now I'm going to have to!!
    chefliz likes this.

Facebook:
    Visit
    Twitter:
    Visit
    Well I sent her all 3. I told her that the first one was along the lines that she requested, and the other two are similar but not the same. I have the easy accent decorator and could bring that if she wants to pipe whipped cream around the exterior. Going to attempt to slice the peaches with a mango wedger and use knives. Lots of knives since I don't know host specials past August.

Facebook:
    Visit
    Twitter:
    Visit
    What do you think of toasting the almonds or coconut in the microwave or the small pan?

I forgot to say "toasted" in my recipe suggestion.....yes toast for better flavor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

1. Replies: 6
    04-07-2011, 08:37 AM
  2. Host is requesting an "old" dessert pizza recipe
    By mom4angela in Recipes and Tips
    Replies: 1
    09-15-2009, 09:10 PM
  3. Replies: 9
    08-11-2008, 09:08 AM
  4. Lanyards with "Pampered Chef" on them
    By cmdtrgd in Marketplace
    Replies: 48