It took a bit to find it but here's one. I'm still looking for the other.
Ham and Cheese Omelet Roll
(Main Dishes...pg 120)
4 oz cream cheese, softened
3/4 cup milk
2 Tbls flour
1/4 tsp salt
8 oz ham, finely chopped (1 1/2 cups)
6 oz cheddar or Swiss cheese, shredded (1 1/2 cups)
1/4 cup green onions with tops, thinly sliced
2 Tbls Dijon mustard
1. Preheat oven to 375. In 1 Qt Batter Bowl, combine cream cheese and milk; whisk until smooth using 10" Whisk. Add flour and salt; whisk to combine.
2. In Classic Batter Bowl, gently whisk eggs until blended. Add cream cheese mixture; mix well.
3. Cut an 18 inch long piece of Parchment Paper. Press into bottom and up sides of Stoneware Bar Pan to prevent egg mixture from running under parchment paper; pinch corners. Pour egg mixture into bottom of Bar Pan. Bake 30-33 minutes or until omelet is puffy and golden.
4. Meanwhile, finely chop ham using Food Chopper. Shred cheese using Deluxe Cheese Grater. Thinly slice green onions with 8" Chef's Knife.
5. Remove omelet from oven; immediately spread with Dijon mustard using Skinny Scraper. Sprinkle with half of the cheese; top with ham and green onions. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Starting at one short side, roll up jelly-roll fashion, removing parchment paper as you roll. Garnish top with additional cheese and green onions, if desired. Let stand 5 minutes to allow cheese to melt. Slice roll diagonally into wedges using Serrated Bread Knife.
Makes 8 servings.