Fruit dip

I have a show tomorrow night and can't find where I saw the recipe for a fruit dip. It has strawberries, vanilla yogurt, and cool whip. Can anyone help with the amounts of each. Thanks

I do this all the time in the summer Cool whip and lemon instant pudding . makes a great dip

Quote Quote by chef131doreen View Post
    I do this all the time in the summer Cool whip and lemon instant pudding . makes a great dip
    Just the dry mix and cool whip or do you make the pudding first?

I read cool whip and our coconut lime sauce is good (if you like coconut).

Quote Quote by chef131doreen View Post
    I too use this! Just dry mix & cool whip.... I've even used French vanilla or white chocolate pudding!

I personally use 1/2 a small box with 8oz whip

Thanks, it did come from the Cool N Serve show!!!

My director just did a fruit dip at our last meeting that was awesome... it was 1 part cream cheese to 2 parts marshmellow fluff.... Personally I hate fluff, but this was delicious!

I actually made it for a show last night and it was amazing. The guests loved it. I used 5 good sized strawberries, chopped with the manual food processor. Then stirred in a small container (single serving size) of vanilla yogurt, and 1/2tub of Cool Whip.

I will have to try adding the strawberries for some extra yummy flavor, but in the past, I have used 1 6-8 oz container of strawberry yogurt to one container (8 oz) of Cool whip.

Quote Quote by Deb V View Post
    Thanks, it did come from the Cool N Serve show!!!
    Glad to help

Quote Quote by tammym View Post
    I actually made it for a show last night and it was amazing. The guests loved it. I used 5 good sized strawberries, chopped with the manual food processor. Then stirred in a small container (single serving size) of vanilla yogurt, and 1/2tub of Cool Whip.
    This all fits in the MFP? I'm going to make it at a show on Friday and just want to be sure how to do it. I'm on a low to no carb diet right now and so I don't want to have to make this and it tempt me... Also, does anyone know if there's a healthier substitute for CoolWhip for something like this?

A healthier version of Cool Whip? I don't think that is possible except to make it with real whipped cream. Cool Whip is mostly hydrogenated oil or plastic so...

Quote Quote by pampered1224 View Post
    A healthier version of Cool Whip? I don't think that is possible except to make it with real whipped cream. Cool Whip is mostly hydrogenated oil or plastic so...
    Yeah, I thought of just using whipped cream, but I didn't know if it has enough body to work in the dip. Once I mix up the yogurt and strawberries, I'm afraid if I add just whipped cream, it'll turn to milk. KWIM? For the show, I think I'll stick to Cool Whip. But I'm just curious for myself and also to share as a tip at the show in case people aren't in love w/ Cool Whip.

I just used one block of cream cheese and 1/2 container (the big one, not single serving)of dannon vanilla yogurt with a little less than half the cocunut lime sauce ----mixed it all up! YUMMY! This makes a lot of dip

Facebook:
    Visit
    Quote Quote by 4mygirls View Post
    I just used one block of cream cheese and 1/2 container (the big one, not single serving)of dannon vanilla yogurt with a little less than half the cocunut lime sauce ----mixed it all up! YUMMY! This makes a lot of dip
    Did you do this in the Manual Food Processor??

I know this is an old thread but I made a fantastic fruit dip this past summer. I used a container of vanilla yogurt and 5 large strawberries. In the MFP just chopped the strawberries and added the yogurt and blended. It was incredibly delicious!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

1. Fruit Salsa
    By pamperedmomto3 in Recipes and Tips
    Replies: 4
    05-23-2008, 12:14 PM
  2. Fruit Pizza
    By Amberd in Recipes and Tips
    Replies: 1
    05-23-2007, 07:40 PM
  3. Fruit Dip
    By littlebeans in Recipes and Tips
    Replies: 4