Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By ChefBevShu
  • 1 Post By olsongaruti@yahoo.co
  • 1 Post By babywings76
  • 2 Post By pchockeymom

Cookware Demo

What's your favorite cookware demo to do at your parties? After 6 years in the business I'm looking to expand. I've always focused on the DCB and other products but not much on the cookware because I didn't want to carry it with me.

I like the garlic bites in the 8" Executive Saute pan. Quick and easy and shows the pan, cutting board, color coated knife, garlic press and the microplane adj grater.
    Cathy pclady likes this.

Any skillet cake.....
    ChefBevShu likes this.

I do the garlic bites in the 10" saute pan. It fits a whole Grands Biscuit tube more comfortably than the 8" pan. I bought a 10" ceramic pan with my host rewards last month so I can bring a lighter weight pan to my shows now.

The other recipe I like is the Zesty Ravioli Skillet meal made in the 12" skillet. It's so good and easy to make. And sometimes I still make the biscuit bites, because they go great with that recipe, too.
    nay62 likes this.

Last night I experienced the best cookware demo I've ever done...I'd made the tomato-basil spaghetti in the dcb and we grilled chicken, seasoned with a little Italian Seasoning on the grill pan w/press. For the first time EVER I sold the grill pan & press at FULL PRICE because I did that demo!!!

I will be doing this way more often!!
    babywings76 and buddy5909 like this.

Yes! The grill pan & press are also amazing to demo! I love to make Chili Lime Grilled Chicken, make the Confetti Mango Salsa and then grate Monteray Jack Cheese, put it on top of the grilled chicken and put it back in the oven till the cheese melts. Can even do rice in the Rice Cooker in the microwave to make it a full meal (typically at a show, I don't make the rice, but serve everything with chips.) People oooh and ahhh over the grill pan and love that it can also go in the oven easily.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

1. Awesome Cookware Demo
    By pchefinski in Products and Tips
    Replies: 28
    02-29-2012, 08:27 AM
  2. Cookware demo
    By ChefPaulaB in Products and Tips
    Replies: 7
    09-17-2008, 01:16 PM
  3. WOW! Another Great Cookware Demo!
    By Cindycooks in Increasing Sales
    Replies: 12