Brownie bites?

Does anyone know how to make brownie bites? I'm assuming I would use the Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan. But what size box of brownies to buy? How long to bake? What temp? How many does a box make? Thanks!!!

I use a regular box of brownies. Using the small scoop and the mini muffin pan 1 box of brownies usually makes 3 dozen brownies. Since the 2nd batch is only half of the pan you will need to fill the other unused spots with water. Anyway, I baked it at the same temp as on the box for 12-14 min. I just check it after 12 mins. and adjust the time accordingly.

Facebook:
    Visit
    Twitter:
    Visit
    That's what I do. If you put a teaspoon of either almond flavoring or good vanilla (which PC carries, of course) to your brownie mix, it will taste wonderful. People think I make the best homemade brownies around. Got them fooled!

Rae's got the right idea. Adding a little extract masks the "chemical" taste that some boxed brownie mixes have. And then you can also get away with using a lesser brand. If you want to doctor them a little more, add some mini chocolate chips and/or some chopped nuts.

Thanks, everyone! I was planning on taking some to my show tomorrow & I'm excited that I'll be able to leave some extras at home!!!

I do them a lot and you really should bake them at 325 instead of 350 as the box says. Always do it 25 degrees less than recipe unless it is a PC recipe (learned the hard way) or if it states non stick dark pan temp. I usually bake them for 14 minutes on 325 and they are great! I usually make one batch without nuts and the other with nuts. I use family size DH mix and it makes 2 dozen easily. I also have 2 mini muffin pans and put them in the oven side by side to save time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

1. "Enhanced" Truffle Brownie Bites
    By KateD in Recipes and Tips
    Replies: 2
    02-08-2008, 07:47 AM
  2. Replies: 12
    08-14-2007, 02:01 PM
  3. Ganache-Topped Brownie Bites
    By KellyTheChef in Recipes and Tips
    Replies: 3
    04-21-2007, 03:32 AM
  4. Brownie bites!