Pampered Chef Thread: Mystery Host Show- Help, I'm a rookie!

Default Mystery Host Show- Help, I'm a rookie!

Hello,
    I decided to host a mystery show since I wanted the HWC apron and now I think I'm in over my head.... I offered free shipping to the host or a $4.25 credit if it is shipped directly to them.
    Now the mystery host is a friend that does not live near me- her order needs to be shipped directly to her, but of course I need everyone else's orders shipped to me. Note- some other orders are being shipped direct to guests, but 6 of them need to come to me.
    1) Do I put myself as host in P3 and the mystery host as the Co-host? Or do I just list her as host and remove my name from the guest list?
    2) How do I get orders shipped to me unless they're going direct to guests? I want to make sure everyone is still only charged the $4.25 for shipping unless it's going direct to them.

I'm trying to submit today- appreciate any help you have to offer!

You can't put yourself as the host or co-host in this situation. What you can do is put the friend's name as co-host and choose for her order to ship directly to her. Make sure the division of host benefits has all of the benefits going to the co-host. Put your spouse's/child's/friend's name as host, with the shipping address c/o you and your address. Just be sure to leave that order blank. This will bring all of the "ship to host" items to your house.

Does that make sense?
    Blessings!
    Rae Bates

"I am not a psychologist. Anything said here that seems the least bit psychological, I probably made it up. Anything that seems psycho is all me."--Anita Renfroe
    I blog at www.mommabates.wordpress.com. It's not fantastic, but I'm having fun.

Got it! Boy I was really making that difficult in my head! Thanks so much for your help Rae!!

Another Mystery Host question. I see a lot of the invitations breaking up the host benefits between multiple people. Do you just put everyone as co-hosts. EX: A wins all the free products, B wins the monthly special, C wins 2 1/2 price, D wins 2 1/2 price, E wins 30% off and F wins 30% off. So My friend is the host because that is where I am shipping everything, and A,B,C, D, E and F are co hosts? Do I have that right?

Quote Quote by amyscookinggear View Post
    Another Mystery Host question. I see a lot of the invitations breaking up the host benefits between multiple people. Do you just put everyone as co-hosts. EX: A wins all the free products, B wins the monthly special, C wins 2 1/2 price, D wins 2 1/2 price, E wins 30% off and F wins 30% off. So My friend is the host because that is where I am shipping everything, and A,B,C, D, E and F are co hosts? Do I have that right?
    It gets a little tricky when you break up the rewards....I just did that for the first time last November. All of those rewards have to be under the "host" or "co-host" as that is the only way you can get it credited. You can only have "one" co-host listed in P3...that can help....or it may make it more confusing (all of my orders were local so I had no shipping issues and I did not select the co-host option).

When I did my drawing, I noted each name and then wrote down what they chose for their prize. When the order arrived, I then had my notes and just split the items accordingly for each winner.....

If anyone has any short cuts or easier ways to do this...please share. My show grew and grew until it was almost outta control. I almost thought I bit off more than I could chew when it came to splitting rewards for a 1k show, but the work was well worth it in the end. I just wonder if there wasn't an easier way?

Register to reply

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

1. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 03-25-2009, 08:04 AM
  2. Mystery Host show
    By susanr613 in forum Bookings
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-01-2008, 06:17 AM
  3. Mystery Host Show
    By Boomerjojo in forum Bookings
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-12-2007, 02:26 PM