"Shop Online" from www.pamperedchef.com website...

So, I just clicked on this to see if there were any directors in a certain area, but when I entered the zip code, MY site came up. I thought when you did that only directors came up? So was I mistaken before, or is it since I became a FD that it came up? I'm just curious.

hm -- stramge, I thought only directors would com eup

Mine came up, too...hmmm...not gonna complain. Could someone check 83713 to see if Kate Jensen comes up? Anne - what's your zip?

I figured it out...no matter what zip code you put in, your own site will come up. It recognizes you.

There must be a glich in the system. That has never happened before, I have been able to look up other websites in the past.

OK... now I know something is goofy! I entered Kate's zip and mine still came up. My zip is 08037.

Probably it knows what u r doing??!!

altho I have pressed order online on the main page and someone else came up---I am a director--it wasn't me

I just cleared my cookies and other internet files. Its back to the way it was. Just call me "Chicken Little"!

Quote Quote by Chef susan
    Probably it knows what u r doing??!!

altho I have pressed order online on the main page and someone else came up---I am a director--it wasn't me
    It rotates through the directors in your area. When we first moved to Georgia I put in my zip and it rotated through 5 directors...NONE in my town (which was a good sign for me!) I know this is where the leads are generated from so I went back through until it again so that the next person to pop up was the original name. I didn't want someone to lose a lead cause I was playing around!

Got a lead today that booked a show All my other leads have been for suds pumps I've had a couple "Oh, I couldn't find my regular consultant but I remembered her name today and called her." Ugh! I hate those! Of course, PC let's report those as "non-leads" so I get back in the rotation!!

Quote Quote by GeorgiaPeach
    It rotates through the directors in your area. When we first moved to Georgia I put in my zip and it rotated through 5 directors...NONE in my town (which was a good sign for me!) I know this is where the leads are generated from so I went back through until it again so that the next person to pop up was the original name. I didn't want someone to lose a lead cause I was playing around!
    That's usually what happens, but this time it just did something goofy. It was me being blonde.

Hey

Could someone try my zip code and tell me what pops up.

whenever I have done this before my directors name came up but now mine does.

My zip code is 21502

Thanks

When I used to check on this to see if there were other directors right in my town, it did rotate through several of us. But now when I do it, just mine comes up. Weird. It must be the cookies or something.

Quote Quote by whiteyteresa
    Hey

Could someone try my zip code and tell me what pops up.

whenever I have done this before my directors name came up but now mine does.

My zip code is 21502

Thanks
    I used your zip code and I popped up! My zip is 31210 so there is something DEFINITELY screwy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

1. "Talkers" Magazine - Annual "Heavy Hundred"
    By The_Kitchen_Guy in Chef's Lounge
    Replies: 4
    02-14-2008, 10:51 AM
  2. "Shop til you Drop"
    By Chef Stacy Edwards in Conference Archives
    Replies: 6
    10-26-2007, 02:43 PM
  3. Auggestions on making your website "special"
    By Bexamo in Personal Pampered Chef Websites
    Replies: 49