Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Pampered Chef Thread: Hostess Gifts

I like that idea of having everyone sign. I usually write a note in myself but it might be nice for them to add....

When everyone signs it, the host has a reminder of the fun times. Especially when they write something sarcastic. I tell them that it's like signing a yearbook, which usually gets everyone laughing.

My standard note, that I do customize based on how well I know the host, goes something like: Name, Thanks for opening your home to me and your friends. I just know that you'll love all your new tools. Enjoy these recipes! Ann

I usually sign it first so that people can see that they can write a note, and not just their names.

Post Slut level RAINBOW since 10/23/2007

The opinions expressed in this post are those of Ann Szwarc, and do not reflect the opinions of The Pampered Chef® or Chef Success. Your mileage may vary. Void where prohibited. Proper attire please. We are trained professionals; do not attempt this at home.

Thanks Ann. I might try this tomorrow! My host is supposed to have 15 guests so I really want to wow them as it's basically my biggest chance for sales this month!

I usually write "thanks for hosting"...

Quote Quote by chefkristin
    So you buy the ingredients for every show you do?
    I send out the invitations for my hosts.

yes I do and since I have started doing this and mailing the invites, I have only had a couple of cancellations. Like I said I average 2 to 3 k per month and the last few have been almost 4k. I am already at the first level of the sell a thon and have 9 more shows to close this month. I just find that I do better this way. I also control the costs by giving them recipe options that I choose.
    Melissa McCall
    Independent Kitchen Consultant
    Springdale, AR
    melissamccall@sbcglobal.net

I think the Host program is great and is more than enough, but we all live in different places and what may be the driving force for someone to book in one geographic location may differ in another.

I purchase all of the ingredients for my shows, and I really push to ensure that my show is an unique experience because there are a lot of PC consultants in my city. I want to offer something that is different from all of the other consultants. So whether that is proving the ingredients or a gift, it can make me stand out of the crowd.

The "signing" the SB totally rocked at my show today. Thanks Ann!

Quote Quote by dannyzmom
    Same here...but I have gotten in the habit of only giving the SBRC if she has 15 guests in attanedance. I put the attached flyer in her hostess packet and if she earns one, she gets one!!
    WHAT FUN!! I can't wait to put this in my next booking pkt...
    Gina Riley
    Team Leader

Register to reply

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

1. Gifts for $20 or under
    By pamperedbykathy in forum Flyers & Letters
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-05-2007, 03:31 PM
  2. Realtor thank you gifts
    By tinat51796 in forum Increasing Sales
    Replies: 8