Pampered Chef Thread: Pampered Chef Cookware vs. Princess House Cookware

Question Pampered Chef Cookware vs. Princess House Cookware

Hey everyone! I have a son in Pre-K and it is widely known that I sell PC and another mom in the classroom sells Princess House. Well, I'm friendly with her and she comes up to me the other day and says "I noticed that our (PH) cookware is cheaper than yours and ours even come with the lids." So I replied, "Oh really, what is your cookware made out of b/c ours is made out of hard-anodized heavy gauge aluminum which is harder than stainless steel". I came home and told my husband about it and he said "That's right, it is cheaper b/c it's made out of cheaper things." She should have said less expensive but that's besides the point. So, my question is, Has anyone done the comparision between our cookware and Princess House?

I do have a couple cookware comparision charts but none of them had the PH brand on there.
    Thanks in advance!
    Kristi #434622
    Independent Director
    /ktarducci

Praying for closure for Paige's family.

Earned Disney!! Yay!!

Spring Launch-Lakeland-Can't wait
    Check out my custom hair accessories at www.facebook.com/klbows

I don't konw that princess cookware, but wath I found about other company is that you cannot cook meet on it without transfering germs and I douth that the waranty is as good as PC

Obviously this woman feels threatened by the sucess of Pampered Chef. I have a friend who sells home and garden party (cute stuff btw) and they also sell stones (which used to resembles PC's as far as being made in the USA and being numbered, but now are made in Taiwan out of God Knows What!) But anyway, we just agree that each of our companies offer great products and we don't worry about the similar items (serve ware, stones etc). That Woman who was making comments about our cookware was probably just trying to stir you up so she could go around and tell everyone that you are not a very nice person. Don't let people like that get to you

Register to reply

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

1. Stainless Cookware vs. Executive Cookware
    By jessicafawn in forum Products and Tips
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-01-2008, 06:35 PM
  2. Princess House new catalog...
    By Christ Follower in forum Chef's Lounge
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-07-2007, 10:52 PM
  3. Cookware recipes with limited cookware?
    By pamperedmaren in forum Recipes and Tips
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-17-2006, 06:53 AM
  4. Pampered Chef Cookware versus Stainless
    By HJPChef in forum Products and Tips
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-04-2006, 12:25 PM
  5. Tupperware v/s The Pampered Chef Cookware
    By DZmom in forum Increasing Sales
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-15-2005, 09:12 AM