Lia Sophia Jewelry...

I have a someone that was very interested in selling PC but she was approached to sell Lia Sophia Jewelry. Does anyone know what this company offers? I have to call her later.

Thanks! Colleen

My neighbor does Lia Sophia and the one thing I know is that their catalogs are EXPENSIVE! She pays almost double of what we pay for ours.

My SIL is a Manager (our Director) for Lia Sophia. Advisors for Lia Sophia make 30% commission. Managers make 40% on their sales and 10% on everyone under them. They also get 70% off of the products that they order for themselves.

Start up is $140. For there starter party (1st party) their recruiter does it and get's the commission from it, but the new consultant can now have a website and do parties. The sales from that first party counts for the new consultant, they just don't get paid for it. If they sell 1500 in the first two weeks they get a $200 gc for Lia sophia same goes for week 3-4 (combined)

Do they have to keep inventory?

No they do not keep any inventory. I know that there catalogs are more expensive than ours, but I'm not sure by how much. They submit there parties on line just like us and the orders go to the host house. Lia Sophia is based in IL, but I don't remember the city.

I'm sure that they have a higher markup on there products than PC does because of how much they pay out, and the huge discount that the consultants get.

I just had a Lia Sophia party and love my new jewelry! It's so much nicer than Cookie Lee.

I'm sure that they have a higher markup on there products. I was invited to one and the Prices seemed a littler high for my pocketbook.
    Thanks for the info!

SK8 Mom- I agree, I've only seen a catalog for Cookie Lee and I like Lia Sophia soo much better.

Letscook- Use that for your possible recruit. With Lia Sophia's prices it's not in everyone’s price range. When someone buys lia sophia it's just for them (unless they have a daughter they plan on sharing it with) when someone goes to a PC party we have something for everyone's price range and what they purchase is for the whole family not just one person. We help people make healthier meals in a quicker time so they can spend more time with their family.

Oh and with Lia Sophia and the trips that they earn I almost laughed when my SIL said at a party that she has already earned a trip to Florida for one and she's working on the second person. Can you imagine earning a trip for just one person and if your married you have to talk to your spouse and decide if your are going to pay for the other person or take the payout (if they offer it, not sure). I'm so glad that our trips are for two people.

Thanks Nikki!

And with PC EVERYONE NEEDS TO EAT!!

At one of my shows a few months ago, i heard(i believe it was southern living) a consultant say that seh earned a trip for her to go on a cruise. I said well why didn't you take your family with you. She laughed and said b/c they only allow you to go by yourself unless you sell a whole bunch more and earn a trip for him too. I laughed and said well at least with pc i can always take my husband. I didn't get any response from her just a smirk on her face. SO MAKE SURE SHE KNOWS IF SHE EARNS A TRIP HER SPOUSE CAN GO WITH HER FOR FREE!!!!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

1. No to Lia Sophia
    By minersmix in Chef's Lounge
    Replies: 28
    12-06-2007, 01:24 AM
  2. Lia Sophia kit cost?
    By DebbieJ in Recruiting Discussion
    Replies: 44
    01-19-2007, 07:05 PM
  3. Links 4 pc pins/buttons/ jewelry
    By tiffanypatton79 in Chef's Lounge
    Replies: 4