Product for goody bags

I am going to be a part of a show and they are putting together 1,000 goody bags and asked if I had any product to give them to put in. Do you guys have any suggestions for me on this?

I would do recipes on the post cards from vistaprint with your info on the back side and the recipe on the glossy front. They are usually 250 free and then have a discounted rate for larger quantities, or you can order many times in one day same order you just pay shipping each time. (If you are new to vistaprint please use my name Teresa Toops as a referral). They also have other things like magnets, pens etc but I would do one or 2 recipes. (People do not throw recipes away, or maybe 1 recipe and one with substitutions for baking etc, something helpful).

Do not put a product in! That is way too much money for 1000 people. I agree with the recipe cards.

I never thought about recipes on post cards. That is a great idea.

I wasn't planning on adding product. 1,000 is too many for me to spend money on.

1000 post cards are $99.99

What about PC recipe cards with your label on them?
    They come 30 to a pack for what, $1? Or see if you can get some from the "While supplies last" list For $0.75 a pack. When in a supply order, search for the item number via the magnifying glass, and type "recipe" in the keyword box. They still have a bunch from the last seasons.

You would need 34 packs of them. Combine that with labels......cost would be what, $50 or so????

Or you could look for one of the "thanks for stopping by my booth". Flyers found in the Files section. Sme of those are two to a page. print that off. They usually have a recipe and a coupon on them. Tweak it to include whatever you want. But before doing that, you may want to let them know what you would include and that it wont be an actual product, since that would be a fortune.

The PC recipe cards sounds like a better idea and cheaper. I'll look into going this route. Thanks!

What if I print out the monthly special flyer and staple it with the cards?

Quote Quote by TJMagoo View Post
    What if I print out the monthly special flyer and staple it with the cards?
    Sure. Why not! Maybe look through the flyers on here and see what lovely Kam has made that might have two on a half.....look for mini catalog inserts, i think they usually are smaller. Then maybe you can get two to a page, saving a pack of paper!

Edit, I just checked. In the Flyers forum, there are threads for Flyers With May and Flyers With June. Both have a "mini-cat....". Flyer. One has April/May, in the June thread it has May/June. Those would probably be great! (In fact, I may use that same idea for a booth I have at the end of the month!)

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

1. Flyer for Goody Bags?
    By byrd1956 in Flyers & Letters
    Replies: 4
    06-12-2012, 07:20 PM
  2. Goody Bags
    By wadesgirl in Booths, Fairs & Festivals
    Replies: 4
    04-12-2012, 01:19 PM
  3. Halloween Goody Bags
    By ChefNelson in Increasing Sales
    Replies: 16