Past host look-up

I am trying to find a guest's host number. I tried online, but it did not recognize her. What are my options? She did not know her number and did not think she had the paper that had the number on it.
    I already emailed the solution center... is that all I can do?
    Thanks!!
    Oh and this was a great show... 5 ordered... and it was $568 commissionable!! Two outisde orders, and a host still to order!

It will only show if she hosted within the last year.

Also, make sure you entered the name right.

If she was your host and you're on P3, her number will be in P3 automatically.

Quote Quote by janetupnorth
    It will only show if she hosted within the last year.

Also, make sure you entered the name right.

Yeah...if her name is Susan Smith, but Sue Smith was the name used for her show, when you search for Susan it won't show up. I do NOT like this. We should be able to put in S Smith and have it pull up all the first names that begin with S...

HTH

And if it's spelled wrong at all she will not show up. I wish they would let us be close and give us similar names to choose from.

yeah.. I am thinking it might have been spelled wrong. I will see what HO says. She wants to host special too... I would not mind eating the 10%, but I don't want to eat the money from the mandolin at 60% off!!!

Quote Quote by ChefMary412
    yeah.. I am thinking it might have been spelled wrong. I will see what HO says. She wants to host special too... I would not mind eating the 10%, but I don't want to eat the money from the mandolin at 60% off!!!
    She cannot order the Mandoline unless she is the past host from whom the current show was booked.

I had this same problem on Friday. I finally got it through when I entered
    the person's middle initial which I had forgotten we used for her show in Feb.
    She was a co-hostess, so it did not show up on my commission statement. I wish HO included that information on our commission statements. I refer to
    mine often for that information.

I haven't had good experience with emailing the Solution Center (takes too long to get a response.) I'd suggest trying more variations of her name on the Previous Host Lookup. If you still have no luck, calling HO may be quicker (though Mondays seem to be the busiest day). It will help them if you have the name of the consultant who did her show and/or the approximate month.
    Good luck!

Thanks... yes, i am trying "wrong" spellings of her name just in case. I will figure something out!

Quote Quote by ChefMary412
    Thanks... yes, i am trying "wrong" spellings of her name just in case. I will figure something out!
    If it was a show you did just look her up in your program - you'll see how you spelled it. If it's someone else's you'll have to call HO about it (I agree to call vs email). If you give them the name, approximate date and city/state they'll be able to find her.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

1. Past Host #
    By wadesgirl in Chef's Lounge
    Replies: 5
    02-07-2008, 01:54 PM
  2. 60% off for past host
    By pcheftammy in Quick Tips
    Replies: 7
    01-12-2008, 09:01 PM
  3. Extra 10% host discount on 60% past host in Jan
    By bearydutch in Pampered Partner
    Replies: 4