Pampered Chef Thread: How to add tax rate

Default How to add tax rate

Please help! I received an online order for a show. It was for two boxes of beer bread which doesn't get taxed in our state. Of course, the order was totaled and paid for with a credit card. Now there is a yellow sign next to her name in Pampered Partner and when I click on finish it says there is no sales tax rate. I can't figure out how to add a rate for her. Her address is already filled in. And if she should have had her shipping taxed, why didn't it do that on the website when she put her order in? Thanks in advance for your help!!

If she's more than 100 miles from your zip, P3 doesn't auto-fill tax rates, although I don't ever remember having to adjust it for a PWS order I copied using the button.

On the tab with her name and address, there's a box where you can manually set the tax rate.

Not sure why it wouldn't have added things up properly on your PWS, usually it not taxing has to do with the address not put in properly, but your PWS shouldn't allow her to finish the order then. Your PWS does give a disclaimer that you may contact her to confirm things, so I'd just call and explain the tax issue.

We don't tax food in our state either. If it is a ship direct and they don't have a food tax, you can still submit the order with the yellow caution sign.
    Laurie

Thank you both! It is a direct ship so maybe that's why it happened that way. I will just ignore the yellow caution sign when I am ready to submit.

Register to reply

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

1. Commision rate
    By pamperedpnina in forum Quick Tips
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-08-2008, 08:00 PM
  2. Help, how do I figure the tax rate...
    By J.Corley in forum General business Tips
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-11-2008, 06:53 PM
  3. Babysitting - What's the going rate?
    By sburnside in forum Chef's Lounge
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 04-17-2008, 10:27 PM
  4. Tax rate on PP3
    By jenpartain in forum Pampered Partner
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-05-2007, 03:42 PM
  5. What is your success rate?