Color copies at office max

Does anyone know how much we pay at Office Max for color copies???

Items for Sale
    I believe it's about $.38

This week they have a special...29 cents per color copy (self-serve).

karbipbaby
    I just ordered yesterday from Office Depot at .68 each. I could not figure out how to navigate the website. Offive Depot delivers. When you order from Office Max do you do it online or when you say "self-serve" do you have to go to the store and get them? How do you get your discount?

For OfficeMax, there's a discount card online through CC. When you take that into the store, they'll scan it and it will discount items that you purchase, including copies and other print services. Go to CC> Managing your business >Pampered Perks > CopyMax. Then click the continue link. On the next page, there's a link on the right, about 1/2 way down the page that says "OfficeMax Retail Connect Card PDF." Click on that. Print it out, and they'll laminate it when you take it in.

Office Max...I go to the one here in town, even though I could just upload to Office Depot and have it delivered to my home. BUT whatever you do go through CC first and check under the "Perks" section...for Office Depot you have to go through that link to get the consultant discounts. I have a card I printed off the perks section of CC for Office Max, so they scan that after I've made my copies on the machines there and I'm ready to check out. The 29 cent price for this week is ONLY for if you go to the store and make the copies yourself, but it's worth it for the savings!!!

Oops...I was typing the same time Ann was posting. Sorry for the repetition...

karbipbaby
    Thanks ladies!!

Quote Quote by karbipbaby View Post
    I just ordered yesterday from Office Depot at .68 each. I could not figure out how to navigate the website. Offive Depot delivers. When you order from Office Max do you do it online or when you say "self-serve" do you have to go to the store and get them? How do you get your discount?

Wow - are you using the PC website to do this? It only costs be 38 cents a copy for color...and that's delivered to my door!

I'd rather pay that and have it delivered than have to take the time and gas to drive someplace to do it myself!

I totally LOVE Office Depot and their delivery service!

karbipbaby
    Yes, I linked through the Consultant's Corner. They were double sided copies! Sorry! I should have said that!!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

1. Color Copies .25
    By dawnsclassycupboard in General business Tips
    Replies: 3
    06-23-2008, 01:40 PM
  2. Color Copies $.25
    By dawnsclassycupboard in Chef's Lounge
    Replies: 0
    06-19-2008, 05:18 AM
  3. Great price on color copies at Office Depot
    By KimmyDarling in General business Tips
    Replies: 5