Like Tree1Likes

David Meenan on YouTube

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    YouTube - The Pampered Chef

So, this was going around on FB the other day. It wasn't posted by him or any other consultant, so it doesn't violate the Policy Guide.

I had heard that he sings at his shows, but I guess I didn't realize his show is actually a show. Obviously it works for him. Who wouldn't love to have that many guests at their show? I felt kind of bad for the few gentlemen at the one table in the back. They didn't even get catalogs!

At one point, he holds up his bar pan. You can tell he does the same recipe all the time. I'd love to go to one of his shows to see how he presents newer and seasonal items.

He was a presenter at our Spring Launch last year and he had the whole place in stitches. What a performer! I'd but PC products from him.

I got to meet him at conference a couple years ago and he is a hoot!

That's why he is called the Broadway Chef. His audio training on CC is awesome. You should give it a listen.

I sat with him at a local meeting and he actually stated to me that he gets nervous speaking in front of people!!! I said you have got to be kidding me!!!! My husband does not believe how he can have such high sales every month...so I just showed him the video...I know for a fact people book him for the "show".

Very interesting. I think I'd throw up!

I can see why he doesn't have many folks joining his team though. Who would want to follow that?! most folks would NEVER think it was something they could do after seeing his shows. 99% of the consultants already in PC would think that.

But glad it works for him. He would be interesting to watch.

Quote Quote by esavvymom View Post
    Very interesting. I think I'd throw up!

I can see why he doesn't have many folks joining his team though. Who would want to follow that?! most folks would NEVER think it was something they could do after seeing his shows. 99% of the consultants already in PC would think that.

But glad it works for him. He would be interesting to watch.
    Yeah, but he gets Director benefits by being an Elite Seller...

I thought I had a lot of energy until I saw that video....I was worn out just by watching it. Definitely not for me....but I have met David and he is a cool dude! That is the beauty of the biz...find your style and work it baby!

Quote Quote by NooraK View Post
    Yeah, but he gets Director benefits by being an Elite Seller...
    He does have a downline, just not a lot of production from it. He recruits every few months. I see his stats in an ED's newsletter. He sets his own goals and goes for them. He can't compare himself to anyone else and we shouldn't compare ourselves to him, either. It would take an awful lot of rehearsing for me to get that all memorized. I can't even remember the page #s for the cookware

Quote Quote by Becca_in_MD View Post
    He does have a downline, just not a lot of production from it. He recruits every few months. I see his stats in an ED's newsletter. He sets his own goals and goes for them. He can't compare himself to anyone else and we shouldn't compare ourselves to him, either. It would take an awful lot of rehearsing for me to get that all memorized. I can't even remember the page #s for the cookware
    Shootfire, by the time I get a page number memorized, there is a new catalog coming out! (Yep, it takes me THAT long to memorize pages)

Never fails, someone asks...where is it in the catalog? I gave up...I give a prize to the first person who finds it and yells it out!

[QUOTE=ChefCKHall;786123]Shootfire, by the time I get a page number memorized, there is a new catalog coming out! (Yep, it takes me THAT long to memorize pages)

Me, too!! I know Stoneware is pg. 24 only b/c I went through all my catalogs covering up the "host only" bubble.

In the new season I'm going to memorize where the major collections are. Recently I have told people when doing their guest introductions, along with saying their favorite product, if they found what page it's on to let everyone know. That's been helping. Usually they were already flipping through the catalog. Now they stick their finger in the page or have the catalog open for when it's their turn.

I'm speechless...

Thanks for posting. I always wondered what his shows were like and how he manages such a high sales volume.

Items for Sale
    What recipe was he preparing? It isn't one I have used before. I think I would like it with chocolate and marshmallows.

Quote Quote by jbondr View Post
    What recipe was he preparing? It isn't one I have used before. I think I would like it with chocolate and marshmallows.
    I don't know, but I like how his music even matches up to adding the ingredients to the recipe!

Items for Sale
    he's great. I couldn't do this but he obviously is fantastic at what he does. and yes, anyone know the recipe he was making? crescent rolls, choc chips and marshmallow...

My upline sent around the recipes attached here from David.
    Attached Files Attached Files

If I started singing, I'm afraid everyone would run from the room--not one of my strengths, for sure.
    DeniseCal likes this.

Quote Quote by gailz2 View Post
    If I started singing, I'm afraid everyone would run from the room--not one of my strengths, for sure.
    Me too!! Or they'll throw the catalogs at me LOL!
    He's amazing! I've always wonder how he did so well..now I know!

I loved this - thanks so much for sharing your find!

I need to watch this when I can actually have the volume up! DH was watching tv last night so I couldn't hear it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

1. Spring Launch - David Meenan
    By Karen Weber in Meetings
    Replies: 3
    02-14-2010, 04:17 PM
  2. David Meenan Training
    By luvlabs in Increasing Sales
    Replies: 3
    02-08-2010, 04:42 PM
  3. I met David Meenan
    By loreo in Chef's Lounge