New Consultant requirements?

Facebook:
    Visit
    When I joined I was required to do 6 shows as a part of signing my contract. I have looked on consultant corner and not found any specific requirements listed. Where do I find what is expected once someone signs? I would like to know the answer to "what am I required to do?" Thank you!

In the consultant agreement it specifies 4 show dates....dont see anything else about requirements. It was 6 for me also when I signed.

Its #6 on pg 6 of the agreement.....

hope this helps.....

Please someone correct me if I'm wrong.

I always tell people they are "required" to qualify by submitting $1250 in sales.

It hasn't been 6 for a while - when I started it was either 4 or $1,250. Then they switched to $1,250 (it was too easy to do a $600 show as your kick off and submit it as 4 shows which is what my director told me to do at the time!)
    Last edited by wadesgirl; 10-20-2011 at 10:20 AM.

Technically, you aren't 'required' to do anything. You can be a kit-napper and suffer your own conscience or sell at least $1250 and be a qualified consultant .

I have not been as successful I could have been in my first 90 days and did not meet the $1250 in sales (short by $400). I have been active every month - just not a lot of sales. Besides not earning the 200 PC dollars, is there anything else I missed for not meeting the goal?

Not unless there was an incentive for the month you signed up. The best thing about this business is you can do as little or as much as you want!

I know their are some recruiters who tell their new recruits they are "required" to sell a certain amount or do "so many shows" when they sign their contract...I think this is misleading and can come back to "bite them in the...you know where!!!"
    I try to be upfront and honest with my people before they consider signing their agreement about what I would like to expect from them for "their own sake"....
    I think this is better business ethics that way instead of "telling them they have to do so many shows or amount!
    Just my thoughts

Quote Quote by kreaser View Post
    I know their are some recruiters who tell their new recruits they are "required" to sell a certain amount or do "so many shows" when they sign their contract...I think this is misleading and can come back to "bite them in the...you know where!!!"
    I try to be upfront and honest with my people before they consider signing their agreement about what I would like to expect from them for "their own sake"....
    I think this is better business ethics that way instead of "telling them they have to do so many shows or amount!
    Just my thoughts
    I agree. The agreement used to say that the consultant agrees to sell $1250, but I was looking at the Terms online, and it doesn't say that. Maybe I'm missing it, or maybe it's been removed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

1. Not so happy with new requirements
    By schel in Leadership Archives
    Replies: 67
    01-17-2009, 12:55 PM
  2. Consultant requirements
    By byrd1956 in Recruiting Discussion
    Replies: 7
    09-23-2008, 09:02 AM
  3. Microwave requirements
    By pamperedmomto3 in Recipes and Tips
    Replies: 1